Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would a Minkah Fitzpatrick trade make more sense than Clowney would have?

Build the OLINE

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    I would trade for M Fitzpatrick. Yes.

He is really good player. You want really good players on your roster. Even if we don't have a current NEED.

Plus, drafting is sometimes a crap shoot. You never know if who you draft will be Shaq Lawson or ?

Minkah has a track record in the NFL. There would be low risk taking him on.

Will it happen? Super doubtful.

In the meantime, I would be happy with an OLinemen in the draft next year. You can NEVER have too many stud olinemen. It makes everyone better. Give me this year's Zack Martin...

2. Rock on:

junglesouljah (09-15-19),StraightJ (09-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    That's ****ing insane. I originally laughed at Jungle's 2nd, and now you say a 3rd? I think this is a post that Futurama meme is made for! **** it, I'll just post it:

Why would we give up a high pick for a nickel corner when we have enough players on the roster that can play there already? It's a luxury we cant afford IMO. the offense still needs more work. We could just as easily draft a DB in round one and have him for 5 years. If we were trading for a young OLinemen or WR it would be a different story.

Can't stop. Won't stop.

Status
    Groan
    If the Bills could somehow pull that off. I would be very happy.

5. Rock on:

StraightJ (09-15-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    Why would we give up a high pick for a nickel corner when we have enough players on the roster that can play there already? It's a luxury we cant afford IMO. the offense still needs more work. We could just as easily draft a DB in round one and have him for 5 years. If we were trading for a young OLinemen or WR it would be a different story.
    Fitzpatrick is a swiss army knife, he can play nickel CB, CB, FS or a 3rd safety if you want 3 safeties on the field.

New England has a plethora of good WR's that will require you to have talent and depth to match up with them.

Siran Neal was forced to play nickel CB because of an injury to Taron Johnson. I like Taron Johnson and Siran Neal, but Minkah Fitzpatrick is better than both of them.

I don't think the trade will happen, but I see the logic in trading for a talented versatile player like Fitzpatrick.
    L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

7. Rock on:

StraightJ (09-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    With Taron "Ass" Johnson out again, it could be the hand of the universe/G*d trying to get GM Brandon Beane's attention and push him to be aggressive, unlike McDermott is in games. MF might give the Bills an actual chance of beating NE. The 2 CBs we have aren't going to stop NE with their average game.

NE was already good enough at WR, and what did they do? Added the best WR in the game.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Billswire also said we should trade for Khalil too, it's a natural fit because of the Panthers connection