Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Cory Booker wants to study white supremacy, and he'll probably be disappointed when he does

  1. #31
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,906
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    Gay people are proud to be gay now because in the US you can do so without being put to death, unlike some counties. This is why they are proud. They are able to express themselves without fear of persecution. Straight parades are for homophobes. There is no reason to be proud to be straight.
    Dude, you have vegans having parades. I think it’s time to move past the this parade bs, unless you are dressed like Santa or a leprechaun nobody gives a shit.
    Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

  2. Rock on:

    Woody (09-15-19)

  3. #32
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,906
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Like most Americans I'm a freedom of choice guy as long as it doesn't harm others. If people want to be gay, be gay! However I don't appreciate that we're now supposed to cheerlead it and jump on the bandwagon of never-ending pride events. Be proud of yourself but be proud of yourself as a complete person and not based on some small aspect of your being (in this case their sexual preference).

    The non-stop ramming of alphabet people talking topics and practically non-existent discrimination has led to events like the straight parade. People are just tired of hearing about it. Be gay, live your life, and don't insist that other people lavish praise on you for it because that's just ridiculous.
    “Now bury it down deep inside there, and never bring it up again”

    Ricky Bobby
    Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

  4. #33
    f8ta1ity54's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts
    10,891
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Dude, you have vegans having parades. I think it’s time to move past the this parade bs, unless you are dressed like Santa or a leprechaun nobody gives a shit.
    I dont care what they want to do as long as they have a permit to block off the street I take to buy my beer. That's the real injustice.

  5. Rock on:

    Angry Byrds (09-15-19),HipKat (09-15-19)

  6. #34
    f8ta1ity54's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 9, 2007
    Posts
    10,891
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Like most Americans I'm a freedom of choice guy as long as it doesn't harm others. If people want to be gay, be gay! However I don't appreciate that we're now supposed to cheerlead it and jump on the bandwagon of never-ending pride events. Be proud of yourself but be proud of yourself as a complete person and not based on some small aspect of your being (in this case their sexual preference).

    The non-stop ramming of alphabet people talking topics and practically non-existent discrimination has led to events like the straight parade. People are just tired of hearing about it. Be gay, live your life, and don't insist that other people lavish praise on you for it because that's just ridiculous.
    Look, it's the bubble boy all grown up!

  7. #35
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,906
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    I dont care what they want to do as long as they have a permit to block off the street I take to buy my beer. That's the real injustice.
    Man, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Don’t get between me and my beer.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8
    Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

  8. #36
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,436
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    I feel like that person knows you have a point but dont want to admit it and doesnt have a counter argument. Hence the agitation and shutting down the convo. This person just isn't ready to speak yet or lacks the mental aptitude. Maybe a differnt approach is needed. Instead of stating your arguements up front, start with questions that lead up to your argument that will make them understand your point. Unless you did that already, which you probably did!
    I feel like the maintenance guy was saying why does color matter?? Why does there have to be a black or white perspective?
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •