Another unsung Bill was Leonard Smith

2. Rock on:

StraightJ (09-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus View Post
    There was no quit in France, Frank Reich is German for France, and he was a damn solid backup.

(obviously, this is one of my favorite scenes in television history....Walt finally getting the clown out the in desert to say his name and let him feel the respect he had earned. As for France, them being compliant with the globalist asswipe running Great Britain was part of the reason for ww2, so another once great nation[like current Germany] has been part of the downfall of humanity. **** Macaroni and Merkle!! )
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post

(obviously, this is one of my favorite scenes in television history....Walt finally getting the clown out the in desert to say his name and let him feel the respect he had earned. As for France, them being compliant with the globalist asswipe running Great Britain was part of the reason for ww2, so another once great nation[like current Germany] has been part of the downfall of humanity. **** Macaroni and Merkle!! )
    True, over reliance on England was costly, but what was fatal were the following:

1. Germany and the Soviet Union had taught each other modern warfare during the 1920s and 30s, and both parties had embraced the vision of modern warfare embraced by Tukhachevsky, Triandafillov, Zhukov, Rommel, Guderian, Manstein etc which is one reason why the war in the east was so damn bloody. The British under BH Lidell Hart and the Americans under Patton had also looked at what is generally called today, combined arms operations or deep battle and forms the basis of our conventional fighting strategies. France, on the other hand, was led by generals -other than DeGualle and a few others - who planned to fight World War One over again. What is a forgotten fact is that French armor (tanks) were superior to the Panzers, but instead of an armored fist like the Germans used, the French used their tanks as infantry support and in limited numbers so the Germans easily broke through French lines. To keep this topic germane to football, its would be like Josh Allen using a playbook from the 1960s.

2. The incomplete Maginot line, the French high command wanted a wall that stretched from the Atlantic to the Swiss Frontier, but with the economic constraints of the economic downturn of the 1920s and the Great Depression, the French settled on a line that was merely along their frontier with Germany.

3. French Martial Spirit had been shattered by the horror of Verdun a quarter century earlier.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by pkschul View Post
    If you don’t know the answer then you’re not as hip as you think you are.
    If I knew the answer, I wouldn't ask
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 Year Member

Status
    Groan
    Don't take it personally. I'm just messing. I've just had to answer that question too many times. Basically it happened randomly and I can't change it.

Status

Groan
    Loved Kenny Davis. The perfect "spare" for when Thurman needed a breather. Dude put up very good numbers in back up sparse role. Baller

Love me some London Fletcher too. Tackling machine and work horse. Didn't he play like 12+ years non stop? No injuries, no nothing. Never missed a game. He's up for the HOF this year. Not sure he's gonna make it but a great player for sure.
    Bills fan for life!! ................
    I love beer, rum, scotch and women !!

Status

Groan
    Here's my unsung hero.

Terrance McGee

Played his ass off for us and for quite some time. Underrated corner and an absolute beast of a returner. Good guy, always off trouble and hard working. Used to have his jersey. Loved him.
    Bills fan for life!! ................
    I love beer, rum, scotch and women !!