Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12SEP19 - Democratic Debate!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    A few other things. Elizabeth Warren, every single time she was given the opportunity to speak, her first three words were “let’s be clear“. I got so sick and tired of hearing “let’s be clear“ I almost wanted to turn it off.

Another thing, and all of the healthcare “plans“. I want to know how they come to these numbers then 2 million people will lose coverage or 5 million people will this, or that. I want to see calculations. I want to see the figures and the formulas and how they came to the conclusion of how many people would gain or lose coverage based on all of their bullshit plans. And the word plan is another one I can go the rest of my life without ever hearing again
    Medicare for all covers everyone. That's easy.

2. Rock on:

HipKat (09-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Elizabeth Warren is in the establishment's pocket. Don't be fooled. I knew it when she endorsed Clinton over Sanders.

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    Lol crowder? This guy constantly lies and contradicts himself.
    It's the best I could do. The official ABC stream had sharing disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    I came in on this late because of Woody slacking on giving us a heads up, but from what Ive heard from Corey Booker, he seems to speak well. Bleeping Woody, more heads up next time! Ive stayed out of the stupid politics section because most of you are unawake right vs left ancient thinking sheep, but I saw the title from the Shoutbox, which is the only reason I am in this cesspool of filth...to bring a little more light unto some of you sad sack sons of bitches. lol
    I'm sorry I let you down, DoctorJ. I figured you guys already knew about the Debate.

Fuck this team
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    EPIC!!! Cant wait to read what that was all about! probably more important than what any of these paid off losers are BSing you all with, lol.
    They were saying 'We're DACA recipients, our lives are at risk!'

I found that to be confusing, why would you disrupt the guy who was instrumental in making that program possible?

Fuck this team

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    My thing about the healthcare plan was Joe Biden and others saying how do we pay for it, yet Biden and Warren are both war pimps and they never ask how we are going to afford their sort of American leadership [aka empire].

8. Rock on:

f8ta1ity54 (09-13-19),HipKat (09-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is in the establishment's pocket. Don't be fooled. I knew it when she endorsed Clinton over Sanders.
    Winner winner chicken dinner. The establishment and its corporate state controlled press are trying to sell you Her, Biden, and Harris and Booker because well she and Biden are both beholden to the Oligarchy and the Empire and well hot diggity look it Harris and Booker are black and so they are clearly not Trump. They allow Bernie but they really do not want you to vote for him and they boot Gabbard for being problematic and they ignore that Obama and Hillary had the same sort of political evolution that they condemned her for. Fuck this party. If I want a right wing authoritarian war mongering wall street whoring criminal cabal I'll just vote Republican. I don't need the Diet Republicans. At this point I am probably voting for the Greens again.

10. Rock on:

f8ta1ity54 (09-13-19),HipKat (09-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus View Post
    Winner winner chicken dinner. The establishment and its corporate state controlled press are trying to sell you Her, Biden, and Harris and Booker because well she and Biden are both beholden to the Oligarchy and the Empire and well hot diggity look it Harris and Booker are black and so they are clearly not Trump. They allow Bernie but they really do not want you to vote for him and they boot Gabbard for being problematic and they ignore that Obama and Hillary had the same sort of political evolution that they condemned her for. Fuck this party. If I want a right wing authoritarian war mongering wall street whoring criminal cabal I'll just vote Republican. I don't need the Diet Republicans. At this point I am probably voting for the Greens again.
    Keep voting Bernie. It's the best shot we got.

12. Rock on:

Herodotus (09-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I'm almost done watching the ABC replay and it's been a laugh fest so far. Same shit - Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Racist, free stuff, white supremacy, Medicare for all, tariffs bad, Russia, and did we mention that Orange Man Xenophobe?

Oh, and ABC disabled the YouTube comments, imagine that? Doesn't stop my Dissenter feed though!
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    I'm almost done watching the ABC replay and it's been a laugh fest so far. Same shit - Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Racist, free stuff, white supremacy, Medicare for all, tariffs bad, Russia, and did we mention that Orange Man Xenophobe?

Oh, and ABC disabled the YouTube comments, imagine that? Doesn't stop my Dissenter feed though!
    The best part for me was Bootyplug calling anyone who votes for Trump a "Racist". I guess he can't hide his looniness forever.

Fuck this team

15. Rock on:

SackMan518 (09-13-19)