Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Brown now accused of rape

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miamibillsnut View Post
    And why did she come back a year later to get raped a year after getting allegedly assaulted in 2017
    Is that so uncommon?
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    He is clearly a horrible peraon, I really hope this is the final nail in his NFL career. People like him do not deserve the privilege of the life he has been given.

3. Rock on:

junglesouljah (09-11-19),Meathead (09-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post

Oh MY GOD....WTF did i just read...or say tried to read......can anyone translate? just wow.......

5. Rock on:

junglesouljah (09-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Is that so uncommon?
    yeah with gold diggers that then cry wolf.
    Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Well, good, so I am not the only one who does not understand this. But I think the first sentence is the to my understanding the most damning one, so lets see...
    Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of
    The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miamibillsnut View Post
    And why did she come back a year later to get raped a year after getting allegedly assaulted in 2017
    This! He assaulted her, and THEN she's alone with him in his house watching TV?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I hate antonio brown but she's going to have a tough time explaining how jackin on your back followed by sleeping with u n bed adds up to rape. If she had a problem, she should have left at hot jiz on her back. I know i would have run for the hills is someone drops their load on my back.

Cue the guy who analyzes all the sexual statements on the board.
    Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    whether it be true or not its just satisfying just to see more controversy on the pats....LOL..this POS has more news on him than Trump on CNN.....KARMA starting to do its job....

11. Rock on:

junglesouljah (09-11-19)

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by nealpellecchia@yahoo View Post
    I live in a hood. What's so unusual. Was he supposed to learn something else somewhere?
    theres churches in the hood, too. some really good ones, too. and some shitty ones. ive visited both kinds

of course, gangsta niggas stay as far away from churches as they can

i feel really bad for the people, especially males, that grow up in the hood and get sucked into the street life. ive spent a lot of time in the ghetto, visiting and volunteering. but every individual has a choice. ive seen kids from the same exact household, one turns into a hard working productive member of society, and their sibling turns into a gun toting gangsta nigga just waiting for someone to look at them wrong and start shooting. i have personally witnessed young gangsta-in-training males practicing how to pretend they were complying with police orders then whip out a fake gun fast enough to kill that officer

individual responsibility. either make good choices when youre a teen, or seek counselling when youre an adult. but dont (allegedly) jack off on the back of your unsuspecting trainer, and dont fuck over two teams just to satisfy your extremely selfish desires and expect not to be held accountable
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    If the NFL has a shred of credibility, they will suspend him indefinitely once confirming those messages were from him. He's clearly off his rocker and probably a sexual predator.

14. Rock on:

junglesouljah (09-11-19)