Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Draft revisited: Grades for first-rounders two years in

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    McDermott was HC.
    That move has McBeane written all over it.

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    McDermott was HC.
    HC isn't a front office position.

3. Rock on:

sportsgal88 (08-22-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Coffin View Post
    HC isn't a front office position.
    I'm still going to consider that the new FO. Whaley knew he was gone and McD must have been a big influence on the pick

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    I'm still going to consider that the new FO. Whaley knew he was gone and McD must have been a big influence on the pick
    Ya, as far as I know, Pegula wanted Mahomes bad. I think with Whaley still acting as GM, (although I do agree with you that McDermott was calling most of the shots on the draft) we wanted to set ourselves up for the next draft to have our pick of the QB litter, which was being touted as the best QB class since 83.

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    But, in fairness, don't you scream "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" if you can't find a matching sock in the morning? 😊
    Touché

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by whorlnut View Post
    What if Allen becomes a franchise qb? Will you be ok with Tre then? He is after all a damn good CB.
    Of course. But I don’t think Allen will ever come close to Mahomes.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Coffin View Post
    Ya, as far as I know, Pegula wanted Mahomes bad. I think with Whaley still acting as GM, (although I do agree with you that McDermott was calling most of the shots on the draft) we wanted to set ourselves up for the next draft to have our pick of the QB litter, which was being touted as the best QB class since 83.
    This. I cant believe I was apparently a minority who wasn't surprised HCSM would want to build the team a bit first and get a QB from the supposedly EPIC class coming up next year when his GM was here and they had more time to do their own scouting. The Terry talk shows that he wasn't as clueless as some make him out to be.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Tre'Davious White is a rare talent. His experience playing hockey goalie is what really sets him apart, though.

If you can track a puck off of a slap shot, surely you can track a football pass. Plus, the ice skating only helped to further refine his footwork.

You watch; more defensive backs will take up ice hockey in the offseason. He's an innovator.

Now, if Mahomes was into curling or bocce - yeah, stupid pick by the Bills. But he's not.

10. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-23-19)

"Proud to be an American"

Status
    Groan
    It crazy how people are always 100% correct 2 years later. Surprised you guys are not running things yet.

12. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-23-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Truthfully, I wish we had drafted Mahomes. Can you imagine him backing up Josh Allen this year? That would be crazy!!

14. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-23-19)