Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Kyler Murray Is Better Than He Looks This Preseason — and Josh Allen Is Worse

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Article: Kyler Murray Is Better Than He Looks This Preseason — and Josh Allen Is Worse

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Interesting I guess. I think the sample size is small and if Allen's first reads were open then he should hit them. Also, he was hitting the short passes. So I think the article is stretching things in his analysis of Allen. I don't know anything about Kyle, I haven't seen him play.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Rofl, Which strong run game did the author see? And Allen was ok Short yardage situations because he completed passes on first down. And I strongly disagree that everybody can complete a 5 yard pass from the shotgun!!! That’s stupid. If this were true than everybody would only throw 5 yard passes from the shotgun and score a TD on each drive. Bullshit. And it does not matter if Murray starts on his 20 or on midfield if he loses 10 yards. Starting position matters if you look at number of scoring drives. But losing 10 yards is nowhere on the field successful. I don’t know much about Murray but I find it always problematic if somebody drafts his college sweetheart. Let’s see, maybe I am wrong.
    Disclaimer: I am bashing this article and I am on Lits side with regard to the probability of Allem becoming our franchise QB (I.e. low). But if he keeps up the performance of the Carolina game, I might eat crow. I definitely hope so.
    But this article is stupid !

4. Rock on:

miamibillsnut (08-21-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Whatever. Play football......

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Homers can’t see past their rose colored glasses.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Isn't the accuracy on short passes and completion % something we wanted JA to get getter at? So he seems to be doing it and then gets bashed for it? Whatever....
    Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2019 #Bowl or Bust 2018

8. Rock on:

bcw (08-21-19),Lone Stranger (08-21-19),pkschul (08-21-19),Woody (08-21-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    1_gglMWqDX6CL12bIVORJEIw.jpg Look at this fucking faggot

10. Rock on:

DeRokerij (08-21-19),Laughing Coffin (08-21-19),SackMan518 (08-21-19),seandelevan (08-21-19),Thurmal (08-21-19),Woody (08-21-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    White liberal sportswriters' total desperation for black QBs to be successful is fucking pathetic and borderline creepy.

Make no mistake about it, Allen gets all this hate b/c he had the "audacity" to be drafted ahead of Lamar Jackson, and the same thing is happening this year with Daniel Jones, after he was drafted before Dwayne Haskins.

12. Rock on:

JT (08-21-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Lol this article basically argues against everything TB12 does.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    Homers can’t see past their rose colored glasses.
    That’s what I’ve been saying in regards to your love affair with Rosen. He can do no wrong in your eyes.