Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Kyler Murray Is Better Than He Looks This Preseason — and Josh Allen Is Worse

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Topas View Post
    Rofl, Which strong run game did the author see? And Allen was ok Short yardage situations because he completed passes on first down. And I strongly disagree that everybody can complete a 5 yard pass from the shotgun!!! That’s stupid. If this were true than everybody would only throw 5 yard passes from the shotgun and score a TD on each drive. Bullshit. And it does not matter if Murray starts on his 20 or on midfield if he loses 10 yards. Starting position matters if you look at number of scoring drives. But losing 10 yards is nowhere on the field successful. I don’t know much about Murray but I find it always problematic if somebody drafts his college sweetheart. Let’s see, maybe I am wrong.
    Disclaimer: I am bashing this article and I am on Lits side with regard to the probability of Allem becoming our franchise QB (I.e. low). But if he keeps up the performance of the Carolina game, I might eat crow. I definitely hope so.
    But this article is stupid !
    I stopped reading at strong run game. Clearly did not watch the game and just another Allen Hater.
    Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

2. Rock on:

SackMan518 (08-21-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    Homers can’t see past their rose colored glasses.
    Broken record........

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by soflabillsfan View Post
    Attachment 998 Look at this fucking faggot
    LOL. Priceless.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    Homers can’t see past their rose colored glasses.
    No, dude. I get what you're saying but this particular article is an absolute reach. If Allen wants to throw quick, easy passes for 5 and 7 yard gains, I'm all fucking for it.

No matter what happens in the regular season, that last game against the Panthers was what everyone wanted to see from Allen...moving the ball with shorter, easier, accurate passers. It was just smart.

Buffalo Jills Fan

Status
    Groan
    Yes, we have no agenda,
    we have no agenda today.

Too early to tell if Allen's legit, but I'd rather our Qb have his preseason stats over Murray's.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    First off what even is this website? Some random dude with a blog doesn't a journalist make. This one stuck out to me though:

"He completed five passes to Cole Beasley just past the line of scrimmage and a couple more to LeSean McCoy. These are the equivalent of run plays in 2019. Any NFL quarterback can catch the snap in shotgun and make a five-yard pass to his first read."

Tom Brady has 3 super bowls dumping it off to his little quick WRs and RBs

8. Rock on:

DeRokerij (08-21-19),LVBillsfan (08-22-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Look at this brilliant stretch from Murray. Hey, but he played better than this.

Murray.jpg

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by soflabillsfan View Post
    Attachment 998 Look at this fucking faggot
    Total soyboy. I'll bet he voted for Hillary too.
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

11. Rock on:

Thurmal (08-21-19)

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    I feel Allen/the Bills need to go undefeated, destroying everyone by 5 touchdowns and win the Super Bowl...and then maybe...maybe....people will give them love. Until that happens the Bills will be considered a joke.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

13. Rock on:

Thurmal (08-21-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    I feel Allen/the Bills need to go undefeated, destroying everyone by 5 touchdowns and win the Super Bowl...and then maybe...maybe....people will give them love. Until that happens the Bills will be considered a joke.
    Under this hypothetical, this is what you see from the media:

"The Bills stunning season was due to its absolutely dominating defense, who put exciting but flawed second-year QB Josh Allen in a fortunate position where all he had to do was manage the game to get wins."

15. Rock on:

SabreBill30 (08-21-19),seandelevan (08-21-19)