Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Google 'manipulated' up to 16 million votes in 2016 election to help HIllary Clinton

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Man, I’m going to give you so much shit on Dec 22nd lol
    Uh Oh Google and Facebook didn't tell this guy when to vote.

Im sorry what a crock of crap.

Everyone who cares knows when election day is and they did way before google or facebook were even around...

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Figures lol

Trump takes a picture with a guy, he’s a creeper but Clinton flies around with the guy and hangs out in place they call rape island and you need evidence. Stay loyal buddy the Dems will love you
    Takes a picture??

He was at his parties multiple times.

on video.

but yeah it is one picture.

and now he is having Barr sweep it under the table like nothing happened... Don't you think if he thought for a second the Clintons were behind it he be tweeting about it 24/7 he knows they were not and it would come back and point to him...

3. Rock on:

HipKat (08-22-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ddpderek View Post
    Takes a picture??

He was at his parties multiple times.

on video.

but yeah it is one picture.

and now he is having Barr sweep it under the table like nothing happened... Don't you think if he thought for a second the Clintons were behind it he be tweeting about it 24/7 he knows they were not and it would come back and point to him...
    Do you always just make shit up as you go along? Lol

Clinton flew with him to a place called rape island on his plane. Not only that we all know that Clinton is the creepiest politician to walk the planet.

Shortly after Epstein was found dead, Trump retweeted a conspiracy theory that implied there was a connection between his death and President Bill Clinton.

The tweet read: "Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead

How’s that for a tweet?
    Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Oh and there is this

2009 subpoena: In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

But Edwards is not alleging any wrongdoing from Trump; rather, the opposite. He said in a recent interview that he had served subpoenas on many connected people in 2009, and that Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want.’”

Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.”
    Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Do you always just make shit up as you go along? Lol

Clinton flew with him to a place called rape island on his plane. Not only that we all know that Clinton is the creepiest politician to walk the planet.

Shortly after Epstein was found dead, Trump retweeted a conspiracy theory that implied there was a connection between his death and President Bill Clinton.

The tweet read: "Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead

How’s that for a tweet?
    Oh please spare me if you are going to paint Trump as a good person.

The first thing you said was he took a picture with him basically saying that's all he didn't really know him which is garbage.

yes he tweeted once about it but if he really thinks it was Clinton involved don't you think he would be saying a lot more about it rather then talking about buying Greenland and other bullshit.

I don't know what Clinton did with Epstein and I know he is not 100 percent clean and im sure he is involved in a lot of shaddy crap but that doesn't mean anything in regard to Trump.

7. Rock on:

HipKat (08-22-19)

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Oh and there is this

2009 subpoena: In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

But Edwards is not alleging any wrongdoing from Trump; rather, the opposite. He said in a recent interview that he had served subpoenas on many connected people in 2009, and that Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want.’”

Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.”
    Well that's nice but I doubt Trump would know much as all he did was take a picture with the scumbag.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Well that's nice but I doubt Trump would know much as all he did was take a picture with the scumbag.
    Maybe that’s the way you see it if it was one of your friends sex trafficking young girls, but for me I would help the police any way I could even if it was my own blood.

Being that Epstein was a member of Trumps club I’m sure there are plenty of pictures.

10. Rock on:

jc856 (08-22-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Oh please spare me if you are going to paint Trump as a good person.

The first thing you said was he took a picture with him basically saying that's all he didn't really know him which is garbage.

yes he tweeted once about it but if he really thinks it was Clinton involved don't you think he would be saying a lot more about it rather then talking about buying Greenland and other bullshit.

I don't know what Clinton did with Epstein and I know he is not 100 percent clean and im sure he is involved in a lot of shaddy crap but that doesn't mean anything in regard to Trump.
    If Trump had anything to do with it then he should go to prison, I don’t believe he did. Barr and Trump both want the investigation carried out, so that’s enough for me. They want to know who else was involved.

By the way I’m sure there’s more tweets, that was just one I found on the fly. I get every tweet directly to my phone so I will look for more later.

12. Rock on:

jc856 (08-22-19)

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Maybe that’s the way you see it if it was one of your friends sex trafficking young girls, but for me I would help the police any way I could even if it was my own blood.

Being that Epstein was a member of Trumps club I’m sure there are plenty of pictures.
    Umm your not very quick are you?

You said "Trump takes a picture with a guy, he’s a creeper "

Acting like he really didn't know him that well but now you think he does??

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    If Trump had anything to do with it then he should go to prison, I don’t believe he did. Barr and Trump both want the investigation carried out, so that’s enough for me. They want to know who else was involved.

By the way I’m sure there’s more tweets, that was just one I found on the fly. I get every tweet directly to my phone so I will look for more later.
    Wow that's so cool..