Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: Google 'manipulated' up to 16 million votes in 2016 election to help HIllary Clinton

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    I heard the Clintons along with Google snuck into peoples homes when they were sleeping and implanted a chip into their brains that made them vote for Hillary...

2. Rock on:

HipKat (08-20-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    The country is heading for a recession, and this stupid motherfucker, this out of touch, ridiculously stupid motherfucker is obsessing over votes in an election from three years ago that he won!

Now all we need is for the Sack of stupidity to come on here and justify this, as only he can. Maybe meathead will tell him what a brilliant poster he is again if he can manage to support this without copying pasting some bullshit from some obscure right wing blog

\m/ MAGA the Head that doesn’t MAGA \m/
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    I was watching that testimony last night. The video is right here:

https://youtu.be/rNvgl38TLvI

So much for Hillary's "I won the popular vote!" claim and I give this man credit for telling the truth regardless of his political affiliation. Dr. Epstein admitted that he's a Clinton supporter, discusses how Google and Facebook do this, and regarded it as invisible, deeply subliminal and more influential than anything he's seen in the behavioral sciences. Dr. Epstein received his degree in psychiatry from Harvard and was the editor in chief of Psychology Today. He said the effects range between 2.6 (rock bottom) and 10.4 million votes depending on how aggressive the technology is used.

This is scary shit and worth the 6:23 of your time to listen to him. But hey, let's talk about how Putin mind controlled the US with his troll farms while not even looking in our own backyard. What say you Meat?
    You are a retard.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    It’s sad that you just blow shit off like it couldn’t possibly be true. Like the Clinton’s are above doing something like this
    For you and for everybody else that’s gay for Donald Trump, Google has nothing to do with counting votes

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    The video is actually like a month old but I know you're surprised that it didn't make any of the MSM headlines right? I actually saw it when it was new on one of the forums I read but I can only post so many links here a day and like you said, just having my name attached to it might link to "an easily disproven alt-right" website as some might say. Almost makes you think that the MSM and intelligence agencies pushed this Russia shit to distract from what our big tech companies have been doing since Obama first ran.
    The news broke Monday but you saw this a month ago. That is awesome. Ever notice that faggot, maggot and MAGAT are so familiar?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by ddpderek View Post
    So google and Facebook made up the minds of millions on undecided voters..

What a bunch of bull shit.

There were two clearly different candidates in the last election. Every one knew who they were and what they stood for.

Google searches or patterns didn't influence crap.
    You clearly didn't listen to the video, the man was speaking more of sending out reminders to get out the vote to select parties than he was about marketing and persuasion.
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    why isnt the DOJ prosecuting this IMMEDIATELY??????

9. Rock on:

HipKat (08-20-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    The news broke Monday but you saw this a month ago. That is awesome. Ever notice that faggot, maggot and MAGAT are so familiar?
    I'm just quoting this to give Sack a chance to see it being he has you banned.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'm just quoting this to give Sack a chance to see it being he has you banned.

...Ignored.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    For you and for everybody else that’s gay for Donald Trump, Google has nothing to do with counting votes
    Well I guess it’s better than being gay for racist uncle Joe Biden. “I love all races even the bad ones”
    Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.