Thread: DE Darryl Johnson is playing at a high level

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

DE Darryl Johnson is playing at a high level

It's looking like DE Darryl Johnson is going to be the back up LDE. He has followed up a good training camp with good back to back preseason games. It's still very early but he may become an absolute steal as a 7th round pick.
    L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Very exciting!!

Range Member

Status

Groan
    From his scouting report he has only 1 pass rush move, is raw gets knocked down easily.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/darryl...4-a3ef4594d276

I want to see him against the #1's in the next game.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by bcw View Post
    From his scouting report he has only 1 pass rush move, is raw gets knocked down easily.

He's not ready for a starting role. That said, I want him on the roster. He will be fine when he adds some weight.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2007 View Post
    He's not ready for a starting role. That said, I want him on the roster. He will be fine when he adds some weight.
    IMO Darryl Johnson has showed more than Mike Love, Eddie Yarbrough and Sam Acho. IMO Johnson has earned the #2 LDE spot. He is still a work in progress, but he has flashed good plays.
    L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

Range Member

Status
    Groan

I agree with this. They 100% know what they have in Murphy so sit Trent, keep him healthy and see what this kid can do against a starter.

Range Member

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by DC2007 View Post
    I'm not suggesting he is even close to starting.

I'm just worried his production is against scrubs and I want to see how he stacks up against good NFL linemen.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I'm not suggesting he is even close to starting.

I'm just worried his production is against scrubs and I want to see how he stacks up against good NFL linemen.
    I get your point, and also would like to see my man CHRISTIAN WADE moved up to see what he can do against someone other than the lowest of the low. The time for evaluation is running out, and some of the toughest cuts in recent Bills history will be upon us soon.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men. Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Resident Pessimist

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I get your point, and also would like to see my man CHRISTIAN WADE moved up to see what he can do against someone other than the lowest of the low. The time for evaluation is running out, and some of the toughest cuts in recent Bills history will be upon us soon.
    THIS.....

Wade and Johnson are the same guy. They play against and with the same level type players. They both play a position that’s deep on this roster. Yet Johnson is being assumed to make the team and Wade has no chance in hell.

And when Wade is cut or on the PS, we will be watching Shady dancing for a loss in the backfield on every god damn 1st and 2nd down on every drive.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    THIS.....

Wade and Johnson are the same guy. They play against and with the same level type players. They both play a position that’s deep on this roster. Yet Johnson is being assumed to make the team and Wade has no chance in hell.

And when Wade is cut or on the PS, we will be watching Shady dancing for a loss in the backfield on every god damn 1st and 2nd down on every drive.
    I really hope not. This is a passing league and we have a young gunslinger throwing the ball to new WRs that were brought in to help him. Shady is literally on his last legs and the offensive line is still developing. Let Allen sling it all over the yard and use the run game sparingly. There is nothing showing that it will be effective whatsoever.