Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The king of insults can’t handle the truth about himself

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

The king of insults can’t handle the truth about himself

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...AFKuWS?ocid=st

President Trump has made more than 12,000 false or misleading statements during fewer than 1,000 days in office and has insulted hundreds of people, entire countries and our collective intelligence. When confronted with unpleasant truths about himself, however, he wigs out, according to The Post’s reporting.

Trump said there were “very fine” people on both sides in Charlottesville, accused a judge of Mexican heritage of being unable to do his job, calls African and Caribbean nations “s---hole countries” and says he prefers immigrants from lily-white Norway. He told four nonwhite congresswomen to “go back” to where they came from, regularly insults the intelligence of African Americans and has parroted white nationalist rhetoric (“invasion”). But he is upset that people (51 percent, according to one poll) think he is a racist.

Don’t tell him, but the president who has racked up a deficit of “$119.7 billion, good for a 27% increase over a year ago, according to government figures released Monday,” might be called “fiscally irresponsible” (oh my!) by some.

Trump might be troubled to know that after years of excusing Russia’s attack on our democracy and those of other Western countries, and after taking Russian President Vladimir Putin’s word over that of the U.S. intelligence community, people are calling him a “patsy” or a “poodle” for Putin. The nerve!

There seems to be no end to the habit of calling Trump names for things he actually does. Insulting women, intimating that Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) would trade sex for campaign contributions, and accumulating allegations of sexual assault? Darn if people don’t call Trump a “misogynist.”

Trump brags that North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un likes him and sends him beautiful letters. And people call him “gullible”?!

Trump denies climate change, and people go and call him “anti-science” or an “ignoramus.” He takes hours of “executive time,” has made about 200 trips to his golf properties since taking office, has days on end with no public events and doesn’t read his intelligence briefing (or much of anything else), only to have people call him “lazy.” He refuses to dissolve his business holdings, enriches himself in office and receives foreign emoluments, yet people have the nerve to call him “corrupt.”

Trump attacks the rule of law, the First Amendment, the separation of powers and the courts; meanies accuse him of being “anti-democratic” or “authoritarian.” Trump hires a slew of incompetent and ethically challenged advisers, many of whom he has to fire; the media have the gall to say his presidency is “chaotic.”

Trump changes policy by tweet and gets dubbed “impulsive,” reverses himself and gets called “erratic.” He approves a family separation policy and refuses to provide safe and sanitary conditions for asylum seekers, only to be called “cruel” or “inhumane.” Will the attacks on Trump never cease?!

Trump, commander in chief and president of the world’s only superpower, thinks he is the world’s most picked-upon person. The man who victimizes others insists that he is the biggest victim of all. And the greatest indignity? His critics (sometimes a majority of Americans) keep calling him racist and misogynistic, fiscally irresponsible, lazy, corrupt, authoritarian, impulsive and erratic based on his racist and misogynistic, fiscally irresponsible, lazy, corrupt, authoritarian, impulsive and erratic rhetoric and actions. The unfairness of it all!
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

2. Rock on:

direbills (08-18-19),junglesouljah (08-18-19),Professor Pigworth (08-18-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Any facts? No of course not. You only have opinions. When you claim to quote Trump it's through a distorted paraphrased 'lens of what some liberal pundit claimed that he said.

You used to be provocative; albeit incorrect, but provacative.

Your trolling is now annoying. You are day- old doughnuts. Recuse yourself from the range.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    While I am not against him seeking to step back from the brink in regards to Russia or seeking better relations with North Korea, I am troubled that he continued Obama's war of terror on Syria, Yemen, and Venezuela, and why he reversed the two best foreign policy decisions Obama made, denuclearization of Iran and opening up Cuba. Frankly, Trump's foreign policy alone makes me say something is wrong with this guy, I have narrowed it down to schizophrenia, dementia/alzheimers, or syphilis.

As for how he is criticized, and how he reacts to it, well lets compare him to Bush Sr (whom I hated, but who did sort of handle criticism like a man) and Obama (who I liked, voted for 2x, but was ultimately bitterly disappointed by). Bush received the Stephen Colbert treatment in the most epic White House Correspondents' Dinner ever. He took his lumps. Laura had choice words, at least that is what it looked like, but George was quiet. George received 8 years of slander by late nite comics, but later he went on with Leno and Letterman, gave them art, and laughed. He went to Iraq in his last term and was given an honest appraisal of his work in that country by a fairly brave Iraqi correspondent.

Then there was Obama. Disclaimer, I will be using a word here that is hideous, vile, and while no word should be banned I would not mind seeing this word fall from common usage and be completely forgotten. Ultimately, Obama disappointed me. I have a feeling the same will happen if Bernie wins. I genuinely liked the guy and his family, and he did give a sense of hope and renewal for our country. Sadly that sentiment was not quite universal. Lets see, there was the bullshit that Obama was gay, that Michelle was a man named Michael Robinson and the Obama girls were adopted, never mind that one looked a lot like Barack and the other looked like Michelle. There was the Obama is a Muslim, so fucking what if he was, but oddly those who made this claim said he was an Israeli asset. Others said he was an Atheist and others said he was a Black Nationalist Christian. Then there was birthergate. Some called him a monkey and way too many people wanted to call him a Nigger. Obama and his family went through a lot of undeserved abuse. He also received criticism for his policies. However, he kept his calm. He could have erupted at people, but like Bush before him he kept his calm and even when you absolutely hated his policy decisions you could respect him for looking and acting like a leader and exuding decency.

Then came 2016, after Bernie and democracy itself got fucked hard in the ass, we saw a sickening display of two of the most thin skinned demagogues. Killary v her pied piper. Neither of those two acted like leaders during their campaign and Trump lacks the inner dignity and self respect and bearing of a president. I think a major problem he has is that he cannot see himself as holder of a very important office that is greater than him. Instead, he sees the office as a way to advance his brand and if by driving the office and the country into the ground he can promote his brand and increase personal profits he will.

Ultimately, he is an overaged school yard bully.

5. Rock on:

HipKat (08-18-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    You guys honestly believe this is Trump? He's a figure head, and nothing more. Just like the guys before him, he's given his lines, acts them out and then plays golf.

7. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-18-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsim67 View Post
    You guys honestly believe this is Trump? He's a figure head, and nothing more. Just like the guys before him, he's given his lines, acts them out and then plays golf.
    Two things:
    1. Why would a guy who’s used to giving the orders all his life, decide to take a job where he has to take the orders?
    2. So it doesn’t matter who we vote for?

9. Rock on:

jamsim67 (08-18-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    It's easier to focus your anger on one person, and he was picked because they knew he'd be the perfect guy for delivering these lines and triggering people. He campaigned against ongoing wars and the establishment that supports them, but let many of his supporters down by blending right in with the establishment on that and numerous other issues. I said that was a distinct possibility in a thread the day after the election on here. Now he's taking up space, and no true supporter of the Constitution can run for another 4 years, other from the 3rd parties which the media and corrupt election rules weight the game heavily against.

But yeah, it's easier to post Trump jokes and memes and parrot MSM half-truths than to write about how the system is broken/rigged and talk about dozens of people instead of just one. The rest is too much work for these folks. "It's a big club, and you aint in it!".
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

11. Rock on:

jamsim67 (08-18-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    Two things:
    1. Why would a guy who’s used to giving the orders all his life, decide to take a job where he has to take the orders?
    2. So it doesn’t matter who we vote for?
    He won't take orders from underlings, but who says these are underling?

Yeah, in my opinion it doesn't matter. If a politician accepts thousands of dollars in donations, do you honestly believe they work for you?

13. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-19-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    No. No dude, Wrong!!! Figureheads don't have cult-like followings. Figureheads do NOT provoke the kind've divisions we have no. Figureheads do NOT have the effect Trump has had. both positive and negative. Figureheads do not fracture our standing in the world. Do not fracture our alliances. Do not inspire a mad exodus to the southern border by making threats of closing it off.

Trump is a fucking monster. A Rabid dog and he needs to be put down, hard and with an exclamation point next November. I like you, dude, I think you're an intelligent guy, I agree with most of your deep state warnings, but you're so deep in your head about sinister, underlying forces that you're missing the picture that's right in front of your nose

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

15. Rock on:

jamsim67 (08-18-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    It's easier to focus your anger on one person, and he was picked because they knew he'd be the perfect guy for delivering these lines and triggering people. He campaigned against ongoing wars and the establishment that supports them, but let many of his supporters down by blending right in with the establishment on that and numerous other issues. I said that was a distinct possibility in a thread the day after the election on here. Now he's taking up space, and no true supporter of the Constitution can run for another 4 years, other from the 3rd parties which the media and corrupt election rules weight the game heavily against.

But yeah, it's easier to post Trump jokes and memes and parrot MSM half-truths than to write about how the system is broken/rigged and talk about dozens of people instead of just one. The rest is too much work for these folks. "It's a big club, and you aint in it!".
    The problem with conspiracies is they lead to theories that lead to more extravagant and fantastical theories with manifest themselves into faux-reality in your mind. Then you find obscure conspiracy theorists who echo your fears and it becomes more that what's really real

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17. Rock on:

jc856 (08-18-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post

You're right. It's easier to believe that your vote really matters. As for me, I now no better. One party, pretending to be two and my eyes are open. I may not see everything yet, but I'm looking

Great quote by George (rest in peace) Carlin. But do you really want to be in that club?

19. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-19-19)