Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. States: We Weren’t Hacked by Russians in 2016

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Wait, your MeatMeter(tm) for Trump is at an A right now? I dont get your hatred of Republicans then...
    dude!

its right there in your quote: ON CHINA. and then i explained it!

are you wasted again? cuz that was way too easy for you to overlook

overall, the shittander in chief still rates a solid F- overall. its just that hes pwng china right now, so good for his holy shitness. as an american im glad hes putting one of his two skills to use: 1) negotiating; 2) stealing. long ways to go, though. chinas pretty fucking tricky, they might have something up their sleeve that would flip that A+ into an F. im actually rooting for him on this one
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

2. Rock on:

HipKat (08-17-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    dude!

overall, the shittander in chief still rates a solid F- overall. its just that hes pwng china right now, so good for his holy shitness. as an american im glad hes putting one of his two skills to use: 1) negotiating; 2) stealing. long ways to go, though. chinas pretty fucking tricky, they might have something up their sleeve that would flip that A+ into an F. im actually rooting for him on this one
    I'm not sure how much he's pwn'g China when Midwest soybean farmers are taking on part time jobs (Usually truck driving) to pay the bills thanks to his tariffs...
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    true, but short term pain for long term gain is a fair tradeoff for something so important

plus, they are giving extra subsidies to at least some of the farmers. but there are other sectors hurt by the tariffs

still, thats an acceptable negative byproduct for the chance to rein in chinas absolute abuse of the trade imbalance and stealing our hard earned technology advancements

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    dude!

No I have no yet begun to drink yet, to paraphrase John Paul Jones(not the Zepelin bassist). I didnt sleep though...and it can mess with me...quite dehyrated and light headed. I tried to drink some not alcoholic fluids and maybe I'll take some caffeine. Probably too late for a nap.

I saw the China part and misread it, thinking you meant that because that issue was so important to you, it enabled you to overlook your hatred of the cult of personality and push his rating up to an A. It might have been your biggest issue for all I know, lol. Anyhow, it wasnt my intent to upset you.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Tarrifs end up being a tax on Americans. Middle class and poor Americans who buy chinese goods at Walmart, etc. Just something to consider.

People like HipKat enjoy saying I never oppose Chump or his policies. I do, and there is one example. I dont support the hardcore verbal abuse dished out by the TDS crew rather frequently, however. Plus Trump supporters on here or in real life have generally been friendlier to myself and others(in my observation) than those who come across as flaming leftists or TDS suffferers who are too afraid to support anyone. Folks by now know who they are(not Hip anymore).
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

7. Rock on:

Herodotus (08-17-19),HipKat (08-17-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    true, but short term pain for long term gain is a fair tradeoff for something so important

plus, they are giving extra subsidies to at least some of the farmers. but there are other sectors hurt by the tariffs

still, thats an acceptable negative byproduct for the chance to rein in chinas absolute abuse of the trade imbalance and stealing our hard earned technology advancements
    The only farmers getting subsidies are the big corporate farms., The local farmers are losing their asses and that's not short term pain. I seen fields last year that never go harvested because the Co-ops and storage silos were full, as China was not buying anything

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Tarrifs end up being a tax on Americans. Middle class and poor Americans who buy chinese goods at Walmart, etc. Just something to consider.

People like HipKat enjoy saying I never oppose Chump or his policies. I do, and there is one example. I dont support the hardcore verbal abuse dished out by the TDS crew rather frequently, however. Plus Trump supporters on here or in real life have generally been friendlier to myself and others(in my observation) than those who come across as flaming leftists or TDS suffferers who are too afraid to support anyone. Folks by now know who they are(not Hip anymore).
    Trump supporters are happier and more complacent. Trump opposers are frustrated, angry and in a rage over this tragic election. Now how do you expect to be treated?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Trump supporters are happier and more complacent. Trump opposers are frustrated, angry and in a rage over this tragic election. Now how do you expect to be treated?
    I thought the Forgotten Man was angry and that's why Trump won? Now the Forgotten Man is happy and complacent according to you, now that he was remembered? :)

I thought these people were supposedly enraged to violence, according to a very recent thread from a TDSer(you? "you all look alike to me" )

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    there were three main reasons shitpuddle won:

1. Hillary and her Band of Girls cheated. fucking stole votes from the electorate intentionally. why bother to have a fucking primary at all if youre just going to cheat and rig it? many millions dropped their consideration of voting for her over this one reason, myself included

2. many hundreds of millions of heartland whites who had worked hard to rid themselves of past racism were furious that POC and enabling whites continued to pour on the racism against them regardless. hillary on national tv calling them "basket of deplorables" was a huge bellcow that drove rednecks to the polls like it drove blacks when obama ran

3. Cozy Bear. there are Holocaust deniers and there are Cozy Bear deniers, and both are despicable. its now established fact that Russia brilliantly manipulated voters via the treasure trove of data they stole from america to drive easily influenced sheep (most of america) to vote for shittwitter

it suck massively infected monkey ebola ass. but the perfect storm got the most imperfect lying thief of an alleged man elected

12. Rock on:

HipKat (08-18-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    L
    there were three main reasons shitpuddle won:

1. Hillary and her Band of Girls cheated. fucking stole votes from the electorate intentionally. why bother to have a fucking primary at all if youre just going to cheat and rig it? many millions dropped their consideration of voting for her over this one reason, myself included

2. many hundreds of millions of heartland whites who had worked hard to rid themselves of past racism were furious that POC and enabling whites continued to pour on the racism against them regardless. hillary on national tv calling them "basket of deplorables" was a huge bellcow that drove rednecks to the polls like it drove blacks when obama ran

3. Cozy Bear. there are Holocaust deniers and there are Cozy Bear deniers, and both are despicable. its now established fact that Russia brilliantly manipulated voters via the treasure trove of data they stole from america to drive easily influenced sheep (most of america) to vote for shittwitter

it suck massively infected monkey ebola ass. but the perfect storm got the most imperfect lying thief of an alleged man elected
    ‘Suck massively infected monkey Ebola ass’........another phrase I can check off my bucket list..🤣🤣🤣🤣

14. Rock on:

HipKat (08-18-19)