Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. States: We Weren’t Hacked by Russians in 2016

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Groans: 0
    btw, i am NOT continuing this back and forth with you so say anything you want. i forgot to add something i meant to say

but its clear i was wrong when i thought you were a middle of the road guy. you clearly are a republican sympathizer, and based on recent posts you are in fact a republican shill, spreading disinformation and intentionally obfuscating for your clan

wow have you plummeted starkly in this thread
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    btw, i am NOT continuing this back and forth with you so say anything you want. i forgot to add something i meant to say

but its clear i was wrong when i thought you were a middle of the road guy. you clearly are a republican sympathizer, and based on recent posts you are in fact a republican shill, spreading disinformation and intentionally obfuscating for your clan

Bullshit, absolute and complete bullshit, what is clear is that you are nothing but a wilfully stupid diet Republican centrist that is the embodiment of everything wrong with the DNC establishment.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The extent of Russia's "meddling" was the modern day electronic equivalent of dropping pamphlets somewhere. The DNC hack was an inside job pegged on the Russians - data transfer speeds proved it. As for the hacks coming from Russian IPs, what a joke. Everyone knows that the first rule of hacking is to cover up where you're really coming from and anyone sophisticated to pull it off from Russia isn't going to have their IP coming almost directly from the Kremlin while inserting Russian characters into code. It's the same scenario as if you shoot two guys and put the gun you did it with in the other's guy hand after wiping off your own fingerprints.

And to bring it up again, Obama himself in the Rose Garden speech said there was no Russian hacking of voting machines. It all leads up to one conclusion and that is that someone, somewhere doesn't want the U.S. and Russia to be friends. Like I said, together we'd be a completely unstoppable alliance.
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

4. Rock on:

Herodotus (08-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    sigh

i refuse to argue with you because 1) i dont argue; c) you have shown me what you really are

but hillarys emails and whatshisname trojan horse were BOTH hacking. they were leaked AFTER they were hacked

the fact that you even tried to pull that on me illuminates clearly what you are, among your other ludicrous statements

you are now an unreliable source and will get skimmed like the majority of posters here. too bad. good job on the intelligence façade, tho. you kept it going for a little while there
    Meat, you do realize that comes off as a bit condescending, don't you? lol

BTW, I remember you saying if I could show you that the ethno-state of Israel really did require DNA testing for it's citizenship(or maybe it was when I told you that jews could not marry non jews in Israel), you would start to believe what I have said about them. I believe I did stay up all night that night(months ago) to find the proof they did, but I never heard back. I also have more stuff now if you'd like(this time it's part of a video documentary that JC is watching, so he will be able to confirm it for you when he gets to that part...unless you want me to share said documentary with you, which I hoghly doubt you do). The stuff I I posted was in the John Cusack/Palestine thread, for anyone who is reading this and is at all interested.

But yeah, you're post to Herodotus was some of the most condescending material Ive seen from you in a long time, man. I hope it wasnt because of my ball busting, that maybe put you on edge?
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan

Man, you make "Republican sympathizer" sound like a serious crime, like being a Communist sympathizer when our country was (more overtly) under a threat of Communist infiltration. Is our new board leader that bigoted against Republicans? Is this b!ll$zone? lol
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

Range Member

Status
    Groan

So have you, and when you call me a Republican you are smearing me for all you are worth. You have yet to address how these spy agencies are seeking more power to spy on you and me. I am not and never will be a Republican or Republican sympathizer. After Killary and Schultz destroyed democracy in the 2016 primaries I voted for the only left of center candidate still available, Jill Stein. I know, I know, she is a Russian agent. Really stupid McCarthyist bastards such as yourself have only one card up your sleeve. You call people you don't like Republicans or Russians. What you have is a cult. A poster whom I respected once had as his signature, words to the effect that society loses its mind collectively, but only restores its sanity one by one. So through brute force when needed, and good posts when possible I will help you recover your sanity.

8. Rock on:

HipKat (08-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    The extent of Russia's "meddling" was the modern day electronic equivalent of dropping pamphlets somewhere. The DNC hack was an inside job pegged on the Russians - data transfer speeds proved it. As for the hacks coming from Russian IPs, what a joke. Everyone knows that the first rule of hacking is to cover up where you're really coming from and anyone sophisticated to pull it off from Russia isn't going to have their IP coming almost directly from the Kremlin while inserting Russian characters into code. It's the same scenario as if you shoot two guys and put the gun you did it with in the other's guy hand after wiping off your own fingerprints.

And to bring it up again, Obama himself in the Rose Garden speech said there was no Russian hacking of voting machines. It all leads up to one conclusion and that is that someone, somewhere doesn't want the U.S. and Russia to be friends. Like I said, together we'd be a completely unstoppable alliance.
    I'm glad you showed up. I like Meat and already told him I wont argue with him about this, and after a tirade against poor Herodotus, he just banned him from discussing it with him. Being he already knows you are a Republican and can't accuse you of hiding it, maybe he will allow you to discuss it with him. I didn't realize there were party requirements on here...for truth telling. Man, sounds a bit like 1984, no?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodotus View Post
    So have you, and when you call me a Republican you are smearing me for all you are worth. You have yet to address how these spy agencies are seeking more power to spy on you and me. I am not and never will be a Republican or Republican sympathizer. After Killary and Schultz destroyed democracy in the 2016 primaries I voted for the only left of center candidate still available, Jill Stein. I know, I know, she is a Russian agent. Really stupid McCarthyist bastards such as yourself have only one card up your sleeve. You call people you don't like Republicans or Russians. What you have is a cult. A poster whom I respected once had as his signature, words to the effect that society loses its mind collectively, but only restores its sanity one by one. So through brute force when needed, and good posts when possible I will help you recover your sanity.
    Dammit, Meat just made you ruin it for me. Hey, I do like someone who votes outside the establishment, so not totally ruined. lol shame on Meat for forcing you to out yourself. I only managed to get maybe 2 or 3 anti-Chump people to say who they support this time, so you are braver than most on here, and I give you credit.

I didnt read Meat's post, but if he is saying the government wants more power to spy on us, he is correct. Well, kind of. They already monitor everything(metadata collection, under the guise of protection from "terrorists", which is easy enough to label a person as if they want to), Edward Snowden and others have exposed that much. I didnt read your whole argument, just saw part of the post I am responding to. Am actually encouraged seeing Meat speak out in against government abuse of the 4th Amendment and privacy.

11. Rock on:

Herodotus (08-17-19),Meathead (08-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Dammit, Meat just made you ruin it for me. Hey, I do like someone who votes outside the establishment, so not totally ruined. lol shame on Meat for forcing you to out yourself. I only managed to get maybe 2 or 3 anti-Chump people to say who they support this time, so you are braver than most on here, and I give you credit.

I didnt read Meat's post, but if he is saying the government wants more power to spy on us, he is correct. Well, kind of. They already monitor everything(metadata collection, under the guise of protection from "terrorists", which is easy enough to label a person as if they want to), Edward Snowden and others have exposed that much. I didnt read your whole argument, just saw part of the post I am responding to. Am actually encouraged seeing Meat speak out in against government abuse of the 4th Amendment and privacy.
    The problem with Meat is that on this he is insincere. I can put a lot of differences aside but as I grow older I ask the government to do three to five things that should be fairly simple because most of them require non action:

1. Abide by both the letter and the spirit of the constitution as interpreted by the Declaration of Independence
    2. Don't use everything as an excuse to drop bombs on people
    3. Don't commit war crimes and do dubious things to people in this country and overseas by using the "tu quoque" fallacy."
    4. Stay the hell out of our lives unless we specifically ask for help
    5. Don't deprive us of our rights for alleged security.

13. Rock on:

HipKat (08-17-19),StraightJ (08-17-19)

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Meat, you do realize that comes off as a bit condescending, don't you? lol

But yeah, you're post to Herodotus was some of the most condescending material Ive seen from you in a long time, man. I hope it wasnt because of my ball busting, that maybe put you on edge?
    im on edge bc of my lethal immune disorder makes me suffer terribly during pollination season, and my still not yet healed and hurting back

but regarding mr herodotus ...

a bit?

how about intentionally A LOT

Everyones voice is equal here, at least in terms of access (barring violations you all should know by now). but our friend mr herodotus is the kind of person ive always disliked - the hide-in-plain-site misleader. he writes well and intentionally tries to show hes non-partisan, when in fact he is an enthusiastic shill for damaging elements that are mostly hurting our country

side bar - my grade for the shitstain in chief on his china gambit is back up to an A (it fell all the way to D+ after china retaliated and started threatening the rare earch stuff). in fact, with todays news that china was dialing back some planned countermeasures, mr shitpile earns an A+ on china right now. im rooting heavy for him on THAT one bc that desperately needs fixing. even if he ends up with a B that would be quite impressive an accomplishment bc it would mean he won the most crucial concessions from china (ie. imbalance and technology transfer)

if i come across as condescending to mr heroxymoron its bc i want to actively discourage that kind of subterfuge. your voice may be equal, but if you are trying to negatively influence the masses with provable lies, then i am going to expose you with maximum clarity. go in peace, as i tell all brothers and sisters, but please stay the fuck away from me. i dont like the threat that you represent

questions?

I remember you saying if I could show you that the ethno-state of Israel really did require DNA testing for it's citizenship(or maybe it was when I told you that jews could not marry non jews in Israel), you would start to believe what I have said about them, but I never heard back. this time it's part of a video documentary that JC is watching, so he will be able to confirm it for you when he gets to that part...unless you want me to share said documentary with you, which I hoghly doubt you do
    jc appears to be pretty capable of evaluating your fixation on jews and smart enough to see if your vid is just more chaff or youve provided one of your 1 in 1000 pieces of gold. i will confer with him on his opinion, should he decided to watch it all
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball