Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #MAGAFriday Zogby: ‘Poor performances’ of Democrats boost Trump’s approval to 51%, up with blacks and Hispanics

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

#MAGAFriday Zogby: ‘Poor performances’ of Democrats boost Trump’s approval to 51%, up with blacks and Hispanics

Trump - worst racist ever!

Zogby: ‘Poor performances’ of Democrats boost Trump’s approval to 51%, up with blacks and Hispanics

President Trump’s approval rating has edged up, driven by long-term confidence in his economy and boosted by the lackluster performances of the two dozen Democrats trying to beat him in the 2020 election, according to the latest Zogby Analytics poll.

The contrarian survey, provided exclusively to Secrets, pushes back on some other recent polls showing a surge in Trump’s disapproval rating.

Namely, it found that recent issues portrayed as trouble for Trump haven’t hurt him and that he is growing in support among Africans Americans, Hispanics, independents, and younger voters.

“President Trump's job approval has continued to rise the last few months,” said pollster Jonathan Zogby in his analysis of likely voters.

“It's true Trump is riding high on positive economic news,” he said.

But, he added, “It's also very plausible he is benefiting from poor performances by the Democratic presidential candidates who have continued to move very far to the left with their policies. The Democrats have floated nationalizing healthcare, strict gun control, ‘The Green New Deal,’ and raising taxes, all which are very unpopular in polling on a national level and in key battleground states.”

Overall, Trump’s approval rating is 51%, and disapproval 47%. Among those who approve, 27% said “strongly” and 24% “somewhat approve.” The largest group, however, was those who “strongly disapprove,” at a sky high 37%. Another 10% said that they “somewhat disapprove.”

As the country continues to divide over the 2020 race and Trump’s policies and agenda, the president is benefiting from a very strong GOP approval rating, said Zogby, a sign that he has not lost his base. And he’s gaining among independents.

“An overwhelming number of Republicans approved (86% approve/13% disapprove), while independents were more balanced in their impression of Trump's job performance (45% approve/50% disapprove). The president's numbers continue to improve with independents, which a few months ago his approval rating was in the 30's,” said the analysis.

And he is picking up support among two groups that the media has pitted against the president: blacks and Hispanics. Here’s what Zogby wrote in his analysis:

“Race also played a factor in Trump's job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove). If Trump wins half of Hispanics and a quarter of African Americans in 2020, Democrats will be in trouble!”

Zogby said that older millennial voters approve of Trump, and a growing number of younger voters too.

However, he continues to have trouble with suburban women, a pocket the media has described as his albatross. “The one important group Trump continues to see his support wane was with suburban women (38% approve/57% disapprove). This is an important group for him if he is going to win again in the ‘blue wall’ states he won in 2016. The blow of losing support from suburban women was blunted with his gains with urban women--46% approve/53% disapprove and urban men (56% approve/43% disapprove),” said Zogby.

His bottom line in his analysis:

• Trump's job approval rating is tied for the highest we have on record.
    • His numbers are being driven by record low unemployment and an inflated stock market, but a potential recession looms.
    • Besides a good economy, Trump's good approval rating is being driven by a surge in popularity among voters living in the South and Central regions, independents, millennials, suburban men, urban men, and older voters. Trump's approval rating has improved with minorities: 28% of African Americans and 49% of Hispanics at least somewhat approve of the president. Both are very good numbers, historically, for Trump.
    • Trump's support has spiked among consumers, mainly NASCAR fans and weekly Walmart and Amazon shoppers. A solid majority of each group gives the president a positive job rating.
    • Trump has recently seen a spike in support among large and small city voters — more than half of each group approves of the president. Trump is also polling well among urban women, but has seen his support from suburban women take a beating.
    • Religious voters are key to Trump winning in 2020. They make up a big part of the electorate and have a big presence in battleground states. Right now the president is polling very well with Catholics, Protestants, and evangelicals.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

2. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    How is trump doing in rust belt states?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    How is trump doing in rust belt states?
    Right now? Not as good as he was pre and post election but let's be honest here, do they have any other choice in 2020? Voting anything other than Trump, who is at least trying to get industry back, is going to be very bad for them. Obama already conceded that "those jobs aren't coming bacK" and didn't even try but Trump is making the attempt which will take a very long time since it's like turning an oil tanker.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Right now? Not as good as he was pre and post election but let's be honest here, do they have any other choice in 2020? Voting anything other than Trump, who is at least trying to get industry back, is going to be very bad for them. Obama already conceded that "those jobs aren't coming bacK" and didn't even try but Trump is making the attempt which will take a very long time since it's like turning an oil tanker.
    That's a bold assertion. There is no one out there fighting for union workers? I can think of one.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    That's a bold assertion. There is no one out there fighting for union workers? I can think of one.
    Are you a union worker? I am and have been for over 20 years and let me tell you there has been a dramatic shift from my colleagues regarding the Democrats "fighting" for us. The common thread is that they only take a portion of our dues money, show up to rallies or picket lines for a quick photo, give pulpit pounding lectures about the Middle Class being the backbone of this country, and then pass no meaningful legislation to aid unions and/or make it easier to organize a work location. Things have gotten so bad now that the national branch of my union is fighting to keep call center work and went ballistic over the immigration raid at the chicken plants knowing that those people will NEVER join any union.

Also a lot of us got red pilled when all the unions asked us to back ObamaCare only to find out that now all of our bargained for health care plans are deemed to be "Cadillac" plans. Yeah, I got a news for you - a LOT of my co-workers voted Trump and have zero faith in Biden after seeing what him and Obama did for 8 years.

NOTHING

And you know what? The contenders now are spouting the same old platitudes with the same rhetoric thinking we're going to buy it again.

- Howard Beale, Network

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Where the FUCK do you get this shit?? His rating is at 41.3%. It has NOT risen at all.

Also, you stupid fuck, Poll: Trump approval rating drops among minorities after 'go back' remarks

President Trump’s approval rating has dropped among minority voters after he told four Democratic lawmakers, all women of color, to "go back" to where they came from, according to a Hill-HarrisX poll released on Wednesday.

The survey, which was conducted from July 20-21, finds that 23 percent of Hispanic voters approve of Trump’s job performance, a 16-point decrease from a previous poll conducted between July 8 and 9.

The poll indicates that Trump’s approval is down to 13 percent among African American voters, marking a 5-point drop from two weeks ago. Trump’s approval rating has also dipped 3 points among Asian American voters, now standing at 57 percent.

Also, moron

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

It amazes me how you so gleefully come on here posting absolute shit, like it's some revolutionary breaking news story, and as usual, it;s not even accurate AT ALL!!! You are the dumbest human being on the fucking planet.
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Wow....have these TDS people ALREADY FORGOTTEN the polls from last time?!?!?!? ?!?!?!? ?!?!?!?!? Jim Mora paraphrase....polls? You talking about polls??? You kidding me?! Really, that should end the discussion here..... You can get the results you want from just how ypu phrase the question. And before fox is mentioned, all one needs to do is observe how ****ed(more so than before, even) that network has gotten since the children took over. Terrible, just terrble.

But I do trust John Zogby out of all of them...Coming up, I worked for the man himself from the grassroots in a house he turned into a workspace(later on, I met his son while walking the streets drunk in college). His performance record back then was EPIC, and nationally known. I spoke to many interesting people....went off topic often enough....including one time with someone dying of cancer to learn about the paramount book, The Flower Of Life by Drunvalo Melchizedek(I think I still have the little piece of paper I quickly scribbled down the name of the book on, all these years later). You can learn a lot from being on the ground(and caring more about individuals than what youre doing to make money!!), rather than sucking the sh*t they shovel in your face on the TV.

I'm sick of the simple parrots/bots on here who never volunteered to serve on the frontlines like Hitler or others who were later mischaracterized by those with far more numerical superiority. Wake up before it is too late you son of a bitches, wake up! Chump or no Chump is a waste of your time! Policy, liberty vs more central power is all that matters, regardless of what cult of personality is the mouthpiece! Im against violence bt the repeated stupidity in here sure could inspire it!
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

9. Rock on:

SackMan518 (08-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    here's what really matters:

Trump’s State-by-State Approval Ratings Should Scare the MAGA Out of Him

The online polling firm Civiqs has published a new set of state-by-state job-approval ratings for Trump as of August 11, and it shows how the president’s overall standing (a 43 percent approval rating nationally, which happens to match the current RealClearPolitics polling average) might translate into electorate votes. It’s not a pretty picture for the president, to put it mildly.

Civiqs shows the president’s net approval ratios being underwater (i.e., negative) in 10 states he carried in 2016: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin. If that were to represent how the 2020 elections turn out, Trump would have a booming 119 electoral votes. And it’s not as though he’s on a knife’s edge between victory and defeat in all these Trump 2016 states where he’s doing poorly: He’s underwater by 12 points in Pennsylvania, 11 in Michigan, and nine in Arizona, North Carolina, and Wisconsin. And there’s virtually no indication that states that narrowly went for Clinton in 2016 are trending in Trump’s direction: His approval ratios are minus 18 in Colorado, minus 15 in Minnesota, minus 12 in Nevada, and minus 27 in New Hampshire. These are, by the way, polls of registered voters, not just “adults,” so they should be a relatively sound reflection of the views of the electorate.

In case you just don’t trust this particular pollster, the other publicly available survey of state-by-state presidential job approval is from Morning Consult, and its latest numbers (as of July) are pretty similar. They show Georgia and Texas as positive for Trump, and North Carolina as very close. But all the other “battleground states” are quite the reach for the incumbent.

remember what the mooch said......

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Wow....have these TDS people ALREADY FORGOTTEN the polls from last time?!?!?!? ?!?!?!? ?!?!?!?!? Jim Mora paraphrase....polls? You talking about polls??? You kidding me?! Really, that should end the discussion here..... You can get the results you want from just how ypu phrase the question. And before fox is mentioned, all one needs to do is observe how ****ed(more so than before, even) that network has gotten since the children took over. Terrible, just terrble.

But I do trust John Zogby out of all of them...Coming up, I worked for the man himself from the grassroots in a house he turned into a workspace(later on, I met his son while walking the streets drunk in college). His performance record back then was EPIC, and nationally known. I spoke to many interesting people....went off topic often enough....including one time with someone dying of cancer to learn about the paramount book, The Flower Of Life by Drunvalo Melchizedek(I think I still have the little piece of paper I quickly scribbled down the name of the book on, all these years later). You can learn a lot from being on the ground(and caring more about individuals than what youre doing to make money!!), rather than sucking the sh*t they shovel in your face on the TV.

I'm sick of the simple parrots/bots on here who never volunteered to serve on the frontlines like Hitler or others who were later mischaracterized by those with far more numerical superiority. Wake up before it is too late you son of a bitches, wake up! Chump or no Chump is a waste of your time! Policy, liberty vs more central power is all that matters, regardless of what cult of personality is the mouthpiece! Im against violence bt the repeated stupidity in here sure could inspire it!
    Funny how polls only matter when they support Trump.......
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Funny how polls only matter when they support Trump.......
    They dont matter at all. But I just point out the ones that actually were correct.

Plus, I've actually met John Zogby. Proud to say I worked for him when he was still not huge scale like some of this other garbage, His son may be a bit "different"(wearing makeup like you), but John always came across as a truly decent and honest person to me. He phrased things in an honest manner, we weren't steering people toward answers by the wording, or I would not have felt right doing it.

PS: this was long before Chump. Man, people used to be able t think rather than just being triggered by the TV, lol. I learned a lot about America calling them on behalf of John, and feel proud to say I did so, rather than how most callers wouldnt feel so great talkking about their jobs. It was useful work for America, and I stand by it to this day. John Zogby!! I worked for him when it was out of a converted house before he opened an office in Utica. He was a good man...I have no idea if they have gotten to him over the years, just know my experience. Yeah, you see some of the derelicts working on the ground, even befriend them and have some epic adventures....then you see the numbers on the TV, and to me at least, it was amusing. I trust John even if his numbers are anti-Chump, but I'm just saying from what all of us witnessed last time, the pollls dont necessarily mean a thing. Look up the Stalin quote for all you need to know! If Chump or anyone wins by fraud, it's on our end, not due to some guys in their basement in foreign countries leaving their fingerprints for all to see(John McAfee said how ridiculous that concept was....and I trust him a lot more than random internet members, or the fake news).
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy