Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

15AUG19 - Trump Rally in NH

MAGA! Keep American Great!

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Damn, I missed it. Been working out too hard this week and not getting enough sleep so I got a good nap in this afternoon. Will have to catch the replay.
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    Damn, I missed it. Been working out too hard this week and not getting enough sleep so I got a good nap in this afternoon. Will have to catch the replay.
    At least you weren't the fat slob who got kicked out of the rally. Trump told him to "Go home and get some exercise." And "When you get home your mother is going to ask you 'What the hell have you done?'"

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    At least you weren't the fat slob who got kicked out of the rally. Trump told him to "Go home and get some exercise." And "When you get home your mother is going to ask you 'What the hell have you done?'"
    It's hard to say which is worse -- that buffoonish, infantile quote by Donald or the fact that some of his supporters actually think there's nothing embarrassing about a president speaking like that.

Remember: Generalissimo Donald is watching you. By the way, that's a real nice country you've got there. Be a shame if anything happened to it.

Tя☭mp, when he thinks back on all the suckers he scammed throughout his life who either did business with him or who voted for him.

5. Rock on:

direbills (08-16-19),HipKat (08-16-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    A fat guy told a fat guy to go get some exercise.... ok
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    LOL. I just passed that about 5 minutes ago but didn't get a look at the guy. Maybe it was Michael Moore?
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Pigworth View Post
    It's hard to say which is worse -- that buffoonish, infantile quote by Donald or the fact that some of his supporters actually think there's nothing embarrassing about a president speaking like that.
    Neither are more embarrassing than the 400lb manbaby who got thrown out of the rally. He'd fit in well with the Range Squad.
    "A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Nigs View Post
    Neither are more embarrassing than the 400lb manbaby who got thrown out of the rally. He'd fit in well with the Range Squad.
    Yeah he was a Trump Supporter Idiot.. So yeah pretty much..

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by ddpderek View Post
    Yeah he was a Trump Supporter Idiot.. So yeah pretty much..
    Thank you for your insight, Double Penetration Derek. You are one of the reasons why this web forum is such an overwhelming success.
    "A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Let me say this again. A fat guy made fun of a fat guy for being fat. This is what you’re celebrating? And then the first fat guy better known as Donald the moron Trump, turns around and says to his worshipers “our movement is based on lungs!“

This is who you people worship.....smh
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

12. Rock on:

junglesouljah (08-16-19)