Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 15AUG19 - Trump Rally in NH

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Let me say this again.
    You don't have to say it again, I heard you first time.

All I said was....

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    At least you weren't the fat slob who got kicked out of the rally. Trump told him to "Go home and get some exercise." And "When you get home your mother is going to ask you 'What the hell have you done?'"
    You can interpret that however you like. Call it worship, a celebration or a cult gathering. Draw your own conclusions and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    At least you weren't the fat slob who got kicked out of the rally. Trump told him to "Go home and get some exercise." And "When you get home your mother is going to ask you 'What the hell have you done?'"
    Trump is severely out of shape and wears a Girdle. He is the last person to comment on someone being out of shape.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Let me say this again. A fat guy made fun of a fat guy for being fat. This is what you’re celebrating? And then the first fat guy better known as Donald the moron Trump, turns around and says to his worshipers “our movement is based on lungs!“

This is who you people worship.....smh

Trump fat shamed his own supporter, smart move by a stable genius.
    L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

4. Rock on:

HipKat (08-16-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Nigs View Post
    Thank you for your insight, Double Penetration Derek. You are one of the reasons why this web forum is such an overwhelming success.
    Why would a guy who joined 3 weeks ago judge a poster who’s been here for years? Unless........hmmmmm.........

6. Rock on:

junglesouljah (08-16-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    Why would a guy who joined 3 weeks ago judge a poster who’s been here for years? Unless........hmmmmm.........
    Unless....hmmmm... he can see the obvious. I actually made the same joke(in the form of a question) about the member's name awhile ago, and he gave me a very good natured answer(loled and didnt flip out at me like you're doing to Tnigs), so I have no problem with DDP in general..... I also don't have anything against Tnigs. It takes guts to name yourself as a tribute to an owner who has been mocked repeatedly by the board's leader, on the levels that Ralph deserved and never got, on here. I mean nobody(other than me lol) noticed that you had taken a decade off after very little posting to begin with, and out of nowhere came out guns a flaming against cagey veterans. Everyone was new at some point, right? You sound racist against account age! :)
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Also, it's a bit ignorant to mock older people who have put on weight at a later age. It happens to a number of formerly fit fine folks Ive seen in real life. The photo of Trump golfing shows that he at least is still trying to do some athletic activity, something the NFL has to pay money to try to get kids to do these days. Seriously, what a sad culture it is when you have to spend money to try to get kids to play(when I was young, it would take effort to get myself and other kids to come inside and stop playing). There is a sickness in this culture, whether some folks want to live in denial or not.

And it should go without saying that having some amount of fat doesn't equal being morbidly obese, which the descriptions from you folks on here make this other guy sound.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    You don't have to say it again, I heard you first time.

All I said was....

You can interpret that however you like. Call it worship, a celebration or a cult gathering. Draw your own conclusions and enjoy.

Oh sorry, did you think I was talking to you specifically? I was saying that to anybody that would take the time to read it because it seems so unbelievable, yet at the same time showing who said it makes it just to fucking believable
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    I don’t know about all of that but if he’s going to use somebody’s initials to create an analogy, then maybe he should try getting the initials correct
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Unless....hmmmm... he can see the obvious. I actually made the same joke(in the form of a question) about the member's name awhile ago, and he gave me a very good natured answer(loled and didnt flip out at me like you're doing to Tnigs), so I have no problem with DDP in general..... I also don't have anything against Tnigs. It takes guts to name yourself as a tribute to an owner who has been mocked repeatedly by the board's leader, on the levels that Ralph deserved and never got, on here. I mean nobody(other than me lol) noticed that you had taken a decade off after very little posting to begin with, and out of nowhere came out guns a flaming against cagey veterans. Everyone was new at some point, right? You sound racist against account age! :)
    You’re missing the point. How would a guy that just signed up know what kind of contributor ddpderek was? Unless he’s been lurking for years without signing up (maybe). Or read up on all his previous posts since signing up (unlikely). Or it’s lit (ding ding ding ding ding ding!!)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    LOL, turns out the guy WAS a Trump supporter but still loves him and owns it:

In any case, it turned out that the man Trump had made fun of was in fact a fan of his. After the rally, Fox News' Griff Jenkins said that he managed to catch up with the man who was the target of the president's remarks.

Jenkins started the interview by telling Dawson that "it turns out, he was talking to you."

Dawson replied: "He was, because he didn't see me rip the signs away from those three people that were sitting near us, and they were trying to cause a ruckus. It wasn't going to happen beside me because I'm trying to listen to my president. But I think he thought I was part of it, but I wasn't, I was the good part of it."

Dawson said he is a retired Navy veteran who had 31 years in law enforcement. When asked about what he thought about his weight being so publicly commented on, Dawson replied: "Everything's good, I love the guy, he's the best thing that ever happened to this country."

Trump is so alpha that people can take a ribbing from him and still respect the top dog.
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network