Thread: Rep. Steve King questions if there'd be "any population of the world left" if not for rape and incest

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Groans: 0

Rep. Steve King questions if there'd be "any population of the world left" if not for rape and incest

While speaking to a conservative group in Iowa, U.S. Rep. Steve King wondered if there would be "any population of the world" remaining if not for people born as a result of rape or incest, reports the Des Moines Register. It's not the first time comments by the Republican congressman have sparked an uproar, and it drew immediate criticism from lawmakers on both sides of the aisle.

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest?" asked King at the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa on Wednesday, according to the Register. "Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?"

He went on to say that considering "all the wars and all the rapes and pillages" that took place in the history of the world's nations, he couldn't rule out that he, too, "was not a part of a product of that."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-di...-not-for-rape/

wait, what?

i guess it depends on how wide you define incest. cousins can marry in nys. so that would take a huge number of cousins having babies to make any sense

sounds a little crazy, actually

Rep. Steve King questions if ther'd be "any population of the wolf left" if not for rape and incest

im pretty sure the ansnwer is yes, steve
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    While speaking to a conservative group in Iowa, U.S. Rep. Steve King wondered if there would be "any population of the world" remaining if not for people born as a result of rape or incest, reports the Des Moines Register. It's not the first time comments by the Republican congressman have sparked an uproar, and it drew immediate criticism from lawmakers on both sides of the aisle.

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest?" asked King at the Westside Conservative Club in Urbandale, Iowa on Wednesday, according to the Register. "Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?"

He went on to say that considering "all the wars and all the rapes and pillages" that took place in the history of the world's nations, he couldn't rule out that he, too, "was not a part of a product of that."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-di...-not-for-rape/

wait, what?

i guess it depends on how wide you define incest. cousins can marry in nys. so that would take a huge number of cousins having babies to make any sense

sounds a little crazy, actually

Rep. Steve King questions if ther'd be "any population of the wolf left" if not for rape and incest

im pretty sure the ansnwer is yes, steve
    Interesting Meat, very interesting.

Actually, one group on here that seems to get special treatement is pretty well known for their inbreeding.

And isnt Ghengis Khan himself responsible for how many of the world's genes?(I think I even read it on here within the last year).

Context is for kings... was this part of a discussion about abortions, and exclusions to make them more invitiing? That was the first guess that came to me over why someone would make such statements....otherwise, you are correct Meat, it does sound like a bizarre statement. Speaking of which, maybe be careful to wrap the Meat so that this doesn't become such an issue, at least for you. :)

FWIW, I read from MS King that France recently honored Ghengis Khan, the greatest pre-*** killer of white men in history. Evil people are ruling our world right now, that make him look tame in comparison. Their methods are far more subtle, yet more effective. And trust me, I have a list of them in my mind, I am not just saying it to be melodramatic.

Addendum: When both parties agree that something is wrong, it's generally worth getting a second opinion on. For example, the one time Omar bravely spoke the truth and had the biggest sack on the planet for one day, only to have the usual suspects weaken our First Amendment by limiting the telling of actual facts. Sad, very sad.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    Like what the fuck is even his purpose of bringing this up? What an idiot

4. Rock on:

HipKat (08-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    when you lose Liz Cheney, you have hit a previously unknown bottom....

6. Rock on:

HipKat (08-15-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    cousins can marry in nys.
    SECOND cousins, not just cousins, and even that's weird
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan