Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Chump/TDS sufferers, whom do you support?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Anti-Chump/TDS sufferers, whom do you support?

(EDIT: If undecided, go with whomever you currently think is best, This is not a prediction, just whom you feel is closest to ideal. This is not to laugh at someone if they end up polling at 0%, as is quite possible for an honest candidate).

It's easier to tear people down than support them. After enduring years of this nonsense, I'm calling you out to tell us who you support this cycle, and whom did you support last time. You may have answered these individually elsewhere, but I don't always hang out in here like some of you, so it would be nice to get this on record in one spot. Heck, we can consider it a Range Primary, or straw poll at least.

For some reason, I expect this to be a short thread, at least when it comes to folks answering the question. You guys remind me of a football team that thinks the offense can just stay on the field and never play defense...like whatever version of privilege you seem entitled to. Time to say something of substance, instead of the "Orange(or white) man bad" mantra. Have a beer, a smoke, a vicoden, some ice cream, or whatever it takes to muster up the courage. You can do it!

(TSDS sufferers, leave them be and let them answer. You can reply at a later time, they obviously have more shame than you...not saying that's a good or a bad thing, just that it is what it is).
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Bernie Sanders.
    L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

3. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    Bernie Sanders.
    Jungle, you answered 2 questions with 2 words, and have humbled me and inspired me to be more succinct. I appreciate you, buddy.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Jungle, you answered 2 questions with 2 words, and have humbled me and inspired me to be more succinct. I appreciate you, buddy.
    Both the republicans and the democrats have bad people running for President.

Bernie Sanders got screwed over the last election for Hillary who didn't even have the support of voters.

If it was Sanders vs Trump, I don't think Trump would have won the election.
    L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

6. Rock on:

HipKat (08-15-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Too soon to tell. I'm a Tim Ryan guy, but he's a 1%'er
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Joe Biden.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    Both the republicans and the democrats have bad people running for President.

Bernie Sanders got screwed over the last election for Hillary who didn't even have the support of voters.

If it was Sanders vs Trump, I don't think Trump would have won the election.
    He did not get screwed over...

He started as a one percenter and ended up with around 39 or 40 percent and your going to say he got screwed over.

He ran a very good campaign and got plenty of press, attention, and support.

In the end though Hillary did have the support of the voters , hell she even won the popular vote. They ran a poor campaign for president though and didn't focus enough on states that they thought they had in the bag.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by ddpderek View Post
    He did not get screwed over...

He started as a one percenter and ended up with around 39 or 40 percent and your going to say he got screwed over.

He ran a very good campaign and got plenty of press, attention, and support.

In the end though Hillary did have the support of the voters , hell she even won the popular vote. They ran a poor campaign for president though and didn't focus enough on states that they thought they had in the bag.
    The DNC controversy was about he got screwed over. Many states that he won the most counties in, followed the DNC guidelines to give their delegates and super delegates to Hillary
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

11. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I've yet to decide who I will support for Presidenti in 2020.

I'll let everyone know as soon as I've completed my deep analysis and made my decision.

I won't prolong the suspense

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBack View Post
    I've yet to decide who I will support for Presidenti in 2020.

I'll let everyone know as soon as I've completed my deep analysis and made my decision.

I won't prolong the suspense
    You're gonna vote from Trump. Let MAGA ring!
    "A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2