Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-Chump/TDS sufferers, whom do you support?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    I'm voting for Marianne Williamson. She won't win but at least I can say I was part of the battle against dark psychic forces. LOL

Sack

2. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Well, we got some people to admit who they are leaning toward so far, but relatively few. I even edited the OP to open with asking who they were leaning toward if they hadn't decided....

Yet the most hardcore of the TDS crowd did not reply, other than HipKat, who went nuts on me in another thread when I thanked him for being the one TDS guy who replied (I'm noting the distinction between people who dislike or even hate the President, and those who constantly post a smear campaign against him that made one member question if these were the people who have been getting paid to post leftist propaganda online since the Obama administration. HUUUUGE difference between sincere beliefs and perpetual petulant behavior meant to disrupt the board and anger others more than just to spread information).

Upon reflection, I suppose maybe I shouldnt have used the "TDS" term in the title, but I also put "anti-Chump", so nobody has to categorize themselves as anything. I see the 2 usual suspects I'm referring to who avoided the question haven't even looked at the thread(while logged in, clever trick if you want to look like you didn't look...and as to slightly paraphrase HipKat, he knows darn well they did :) ).

It was nice hearing from some of the less antagonistic members. I've kept my word and didn't say a negative word about whom they prefer. The TDS guys other than Hip are devious though, and only want to be on the constant assault and never have to defend anyone. Take note folks, you dont have to be held to a different set of rules, though Ive not observed any Trump supporters on here who seem ashamed of their guy, for better or worse, lol.

So far, I like Tulsi's foreign policy and apparent sincerity(plus her knockout blows to Tim "Paul" Ryan, and Kamala Harris), and John McAfee's cyber security/Constitutional platform. I liked the anti-establishment stuff Trump campaigned on, but for the most part has failed to deliver on. No idea why the TDS folks dont welcome all the gifts he has given to the flaming left(well, it's apparent that the media doesn't want them to realize it, and don't want his supporters to realize it either). I'd also lean toward any of the 3 members of Congress who won on the liberty/Constitutional platform if they were running, but obviously they aren't going to with a guy from their party in office.

Now that I have offended everyone even though it wasn't my goal, I will end this post.

This is StaightJ, this was not paid for by anyone other than myself, and I endorse this message.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy