Thread: 59% in a Fox News poll said....

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

59% in a Fox News poll said....

59% said Trump is tearing the country apart.
    31% said Bringing it together
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Needs more choices. Being torn apart is correct, but not by Trump or any one individual. Been going on a long time.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    The number one thing this president has done is has stirred up Americans to take either side so drastically it feels like it's a fucking sports team or something. I've never seen people have such fandom over a president before, it's really fucking weird.

4. Rock on:

HipKat (08-15-19),Mainejays (08-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Laughing Coffin View Post
    The number one thing this president has done is has stirred up Americans to take either side so drastically it feels like it's a fucking sports team or something. I've never seen people have such fandom over a president before, it's really fucking weird.
    While I kind of agree, he would not be able to do it on his own. Sure he is clever, but these devices are very well constructed, and the media plays a part in the orchestrated act. Very little, if anything, happens on accident at that level....the establishment has far too much at stake to allow that. Notice his talk vs the end results(immigration numbers, for example). I have no idea if it was planned all along or if he discovered Presidents no longer have much actual power(there is the joke about being shown the JFK assassination from a new angle after the inauguration, or it could be only dirty people who can have their plug pulled easily if they don't cooperate are put in), but this political figure is far bigger than any one man. I dont ask you to take my word, but to maybe ponder and/or look into it if you wish.

The guy is an entertainer like Reagan, but a lot more crass, fitting of our current era. I dont endorse the guy, but I do find him entertaing at times, and you're right that he can deliver his lines in a way that whips both sides into a frenzy. He is the ideal candidate for the establishment, which is why the "Democrats" may end up throwing this next election, in the opinions of some. He is a master at delvering lines, regardless if the outcome(immigration is a great example) is anything remotely close to the public's perception. I'm curious how many Americans are even aware of what net immigration change has been made under his watch?

What some folks may find interesting about GW Bush is to watch his debates with Anne Richards, and see how much more sharp he came across as before entering the role of President. Food for thought.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy