Thread: C1 BUF: Joint Practice Day 2 Recap

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

C1 BUF: Joint Practice Day 2 Recap

Acording to the video big slot CB/S Siran Neal had a good day of practice covering Greg Olson. Siran Neal will have a bigger role on the defense this year. Neal can also play gunner on the punt team so he may take the roster spot of Lafayette Pitts who is exclusively a special teams player.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

2. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-16-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

4. Rock on:

Lone Stranger (08-16-19),StraightJ (08-16-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Good work Jungle, I appreciate your updates. As for Lafayette Pitts, I do seem to recall seeing make a pretty nice pass breakup in the first preseason game. The announcers seem pretty enthused by it too. I'm not saying he will make the cut, but just saying he didn't seem completely worthless as a backup. I haven't looked into him enough to know what his ceiling is, just recalling an observation. Of course Siran Neal seems to bring a lot more to the table, I am not trying to argue that.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

6. Rock on:

junglesouljah (08-16-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Excellent report. I'd like to hear more from this guy.