Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What would happen if Allen threw 5 straight interceptions in practice?

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    that site is REEEEEALLY bad at that kind of thing

you know when a pretty girl with a princess concept loses her temper (too easily) then becomes an insane irrational bitch who makes up what she wants things to be then demands it like you are her royal servants or something? thats how the zone gets quite often

its like a snowflake feeding frenzy

and i dont even like that term snowflake bc the right has included too wide a definition for it. but some people are just prone to groupthink, most of them in fact, imo. people might be sensitive and thats good, but too much of it combined with not know wtf youre talking about most of the time and its crazy bitch time - in mob form. ignore logic and reason just to throw names if not stones

thats the zone. to a lesser degree, that was here just before rick flipped the fuck out and went on his banning spree. but its definitely the zone. its impossible to talk to most of them unless you say exactly what they want to hear. they are too weak emotionally to handle disagreements and still be friendly. hence, the snowflake reference. that should be the definition. and the zone is the poster baby
    You’re right.

And f&tality fell for it, hook line and sinker.

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    ive always said i want to meet you

this is why i say we should have a 'get togethers' forum for ppl to meet irl. things change when you meet someone in person, usually for the good. ive met a couple people i wouldnt want to spend time with, but for the most part ive met people that were very little to nothing what they are like on-line and it was a lot of fun

its kind of ridiculous we havent done more of it. i understand the history of this place is pretty brutal, but thats no reason not to form get togethers. all it takes is three or four - or even two, and you will learn stuff, expand your horizons, and drop inaccurate assumptions you had before meeting them

remember Wys/Mark? he was SO FUCKING ANNOYING online. then when you hung out with him it was a blast. hes nice, he has an excellent sense of humor, hes fun. but online some irritating know-it-all t.r.o.l.l. takes over. it was the most stark difference in poster vs real life ive ever seen

im sort of a rarity. im exactly the same here as i am in person. thats bc ive decided on an identity and i want to represent that everywhere. i wish more ppl were like that, frankly
    Wyswings!

That dude...