Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The End Is Near

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBack View Post
    I don't know, I think of the range more as a loft studio apartment in a repurposed paper mill or factory. Sort of a post- gentrification dwelling for working white-collar singles.
    Why do you call Trump the Aquarian? Working folks, and white collars want to know. :)

Frawk says he is a better troll than you. Is that true?
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Why do you call Trump the Aquarian? Working folks, and white collars want to know. :)

Frawk says he is a better troll than you. Is that true?
    I named him that after he reached out to North Korea; a true global man of peace. Like the Age of Aquarius.

I'm also referencing a sect of Christianity where they use water during communion. I was alluding to Trump as a true man of God who doesn't drink.

What more did I need to set people off?

I'm not the troll I was. I'm more of a garden gnome now; mind you, I'm a really cool one.

3. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-20-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I named him that after he reached out to North Korea; a true global man of peace. Like the Age of Aquarius.

I'm also referencing a sect of Christianity where they use water during communion. I was alluding to Trump as a true man of God who doesn't drink.

I'm not the troll I was. I'm more of a garden gnome now; mind you, I'm a really cool one.

Range Member

Status
    Groan

You seem a lot cooler and as having more American/Christian/overall humanitarian values than the self-admitted troll who attacks you. Thanks for your explanation, I appreciate it. I also appreciate a man of peace who went out of his way to try to talk to a man the establishment tried to refuse to let him talk to. Sometimes you can't always tell who the good guys are, but at times the servants of evil make themselves apparent.

While I don't agree with everything you say, I like having you here, certainly a lot more than the subversive filth who litter this place. Please post more.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan

I’ve noticed you’ve been a little more human lately. I just figured maintaining an illusion for so long it requires more effort than most people realize
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan