Thread: wow. political war has reached a new frightening level via threats to ICE's children

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Groans: 0

wow. political war has reached a new frightening level via threats to ICE's children

ICE offices, workers hit by wave of violence and threats: ‘We know where all your children live’

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) workers are facing a rapidly escalating series of threats, including protesters menacing their children and shots being fired at their offices, amid a rising tide of anti-ICE rhetoric from the left fueled by congressional Democrats, media voices and presidential hopefuls.

Footage published Tuesday by Breitbart News shows protesters in Florida from groups such as Never Again Action and Black Lives Matter Alliance of Broward County threatening workers and former employees of the GEO Group, a private contractor used by ICE.

TOM HOMAN: ICE, BORDER PATROL ARE TARGETS FOR LEFT-WING EXTREMISTS: WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE FROM DEMS?

One protester threatened the family of GEO Group’s former general counsel, John Bulfin.

“We know where all your children live throughout the country … John Bulfin you have kids in [bleeped out], you have kids in [bleeped out],” the protester yelled. “We know everything about you and you won’t just be seeing us here.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice...olence-threats

so weve got widespread instant fury as the standard, and now we have citizens threatening the children of ICE employees

i ... i dont even have a snappy line for this one. this is wrong, wrong, wrong

america is seriously off the rails right now

democrats: stop calling trump racist and you will win. retards
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    ICE offices, workers hit by wave of violence and threats: ‘We know where all your children live’

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) workers are facing a rapidly escalating series of threats, including protesters menacing their children and shots being fired at their offices, amid a rising tide of anti-ICE rhetoric from the left fueled by congressional Democrats, media voices and presidential hopefuls.

Footage published Tuesday by Breitbart News shows protesters in Florida from groups such as Never Again Action and Black Lives Matter Alliance of Broward County threatening workers and former employees of the GEO Group, a private contractor used by ICE.

TOM HOMAN: ICE, BORDER PATROL ARE TARGETS FOR LEFT-WING EXTREMISTS: WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE FROM DEMS?

One protester threatened the family of GEO Group’s former general counsel, John Bulfin.

“We know where all your children live throughout the country … John Bulfin you have kids in [bleeped out], you have kids in [bleeped out],” the protester yelled. “We know everything about you and you won’t just be seeing us here.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice...olence-threats

so weve got widespread instant fury as the standard, and now we have citizens threatening the children of ICE employees

i ... i dont even have a snappy line for this one. this is wrong, wrong, wrong

america is seriously off the rails right now

democrats: stop calling trump racist and you will win. retards
    No, the race card is the trump card...pun semi-intended. Identity politics is their main weapon, if you haven't noticed the last decade or so(people are tribal by nature, and white folks are the only ones commanded by our overlords to hate their own kind. In Europe, enough people have taken a line from Rage Against The Machine and have finally said "**** you I wont do what you told me!!", although in some countries like Sweden it is already too late).

Note how the TDS victims have not yet mentioned anyone they strongly support, at least that I've noticed(I dont follow this cesspool as much as I follow the Bills forum, so I suppose they could have mentioned it briefly and coyly almost with embarassment, but not anything like Trump supporters do....actually Meat, you are the Master Of Polls, so why not do one asking whom folks support?!?!?). It's a lot easier to knock someone down than build somebody up, and the irony is these clowns are the ones who are openly relying on HATE after all of their slogans against it which they thought were clever last time around. You've probably seen the occasional bumper sticker or picture of someone online wearing a t-shirt with said slogans.

Meat, has anyone ever told you that you come across as naive on occasion? Occasional cortex of Meat.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I expect that once they find out where these threats came from then they'll be prosecuted as terrorists. This is not the way to handle business in the U.S. Can you imagine if every petty criminal mailed death threats to your local police force? Trust and believe, these people aren't entirely doing this on their own. There is some overlying entity that is directing this and likely assuring them that if they're caught they'll get off with a slap on the wrist.
    Sack