Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Islamic extremists attempting to make own state in US and training radicals for a jihad

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    You obviously dont know because you said we evolved from apes. Which we didnt. You were wrong.

There were likely many early hominids exiting Africa.
    Fun fact: many Europeans share DNA with Neanderthals. Modern Africans do not. They are more pure human than any white European. How is that for the master race theorists? LOL
    Not sure, I don't know any.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    You obviously dont know because you said we evolved from apes. Which we didnt. You were wrong.

There were likely many early hominids exiting Africa.
    Fun fact: many Europeans share DNA with Neanderthals. Modern Africans do not. They are more pure human than any white European. How is that for the master race theorists? LOL
    It's not the whites who have ever claimed to be that, it's the ***s who STILL call themselves the chosen race, and whose holy book The Talmud says the rest of us are animals meant to serve them. Documented, not just oft-repeated nonsense like you just spouted. It's sad that a tiny minority owning all the media can get many intellectually inferior members of the majority race of a nation to speak with hate against themselves as they witness their own destruction. I'm sick of seeing you guys played as puppets against each other, all dancing to the tune of your own enemies.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Notice Jesus never spoke of the various *** gods(who were appalling in their murderous ways), and violated their laws numerous times. He was put to death by them for a reason. Only by Romans are we given their texts. Enough said. People dont have a clue what people followed back then, obviously. The Scofield Bible ruined our society,or we'd hold the synogague of Satan to task as he said.

Christian Zionists are part of the jews who say they are jews but are not, as he said. The Khazar(aka Ashkanazi) jews are the rest. I suppose atheiest zionists like Joe Biden are part of the sordid lot as well. A large melting pot of satan's slime. The doers of evil deserve their just rewards completely regardless of race.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy