Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Racial Epithets on The Range

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Meat, despite his shortcomings, often has some interesting things to say on racial matters whether we agree with them or not. I appreciate that, in an era when many people are afraid to make even factual statements about such, due to the labels that get slung. This time, Meat manages to nail it, at least by invoking the name of the best heavyweight boxer of the generation(per Conor McGregor, amongst others), whom the other night I learned said the bravest truth I've heard out of the mouth of an athlete since John Rocker(loved that name, even if I despised his team) mocked NYC(lol).

Now I think I understand the outrageous decision vs Wilder(that caused some of the media to call out the corruption) a bit more. You can't mock those who are in power without being labeled a racist/etc, even if you're known for speaking your mind without bias toward anyone in particular like Tyson Fury is. I already felt like he was the peoples' champion, and now I KNOW he is: (oh, and he was indirectly speaking against the OG Kushner, the "man" supposedly responsible for this thread coming into being....Jared isn't Italian, although many cryptos pretend to be, because they look so alike)

29 seconds, short enough for even the worst members on here....I think: (Fury was labeled as making "slurs" as well, simply for speaking this undeniable truth...wouldnt be shocked to see him DIE in an "accident" like the heroic General Patton did days after the war ended, for exposing the servants of evil...before he can unify all of the titles....either way, his new promotor Bob Arum[cough cough] likely has him under legal contract now not to talk about important matters anymore...these people are good at what they do...even controlled opposition like Alex Jones can't say this, and Alex has gone as far as saying arabs control Hollywood to try to fool the more naive newbs who are on the quest for truth)

Can't believe I've never seen this

Range Member

Status
    Groan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    That is a terrible insult to Italians to liken them to Jared "OG" Kushner. Terrible, just terrible.

Italians aren't the ones promoting an "America 2nd" policy with wars for another country, and profitting from illegal settlements in Palestine. It's a joke the Americans would allow this guy to be the one to try to make a "peace" deal. Very defamatory use of words by you, yet the ADL(anti defmation league[cough cough) would attack you for the completely wrong reasons due to you mocking Kushner(cough cough).

Of course, Hollywood has a long history of making Italians out to be the worst mobsters of all, when in fact it was the usual suspects. MS King and others have written some great articles exposing such, and I wouldnt doubt folks have made videos exposing this as well, yet the overwhelming majority of Americans have no idea. So rather than get riled toward HipKat like Sack has, I want to thank him for the opportunity to open even more eyes on an important matter.
    I'm Italian, dude.....
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsim67 View Post
    I actually think this post is funny.

You do an awful lot of talking and shaming towards anybody who you view as not as holy as yourself, so alright let's hear your views.
    What about the post is funny?

Views on what?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    100% correct and we're trying to win FOR America and not AGAINST it.
    By watching your beloved president try to kick people off health insurance, raising taxes on the middle class, and putting people in cages? That's the American you stand for? But if someone takes a knee during the national anthem you blow a fuse? Your America sucks.

6. Rock on:

HipKat (08-14-19),Meathead (08-14-19),Professor Pigworth (08-16-19)

7. Groan:

DannyBoy (08-18-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    By watching your beloved president try to kick people off health insurance, raising taxes on the middle class, and putting people in cages? That's the American you stand for? But if someone takes a knee during the national anthem you blow a fuse? Your America sucks.
    Dude, he'a a fucking 'tard. He doesn't know wtf he's talking about. If it's Right Wing rhetoric, Right Wing agenda or Trump said it, he's blindly all in.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

9. Rock on:

Professor Pigworth (08-16-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Dude, he'a a fucking 'tard. He doesn't know wtf he's talking about. If it's Right Wing rhetoric, Right Wing agenda or Trump said it, he's blindly all in.
    It's sad that about 1/3 of our population thinks this way.

11. Rock on:

HipKat (08-14-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by f8ta1ity54 View Post
    It's sad that about 1/3 of our population thinks this way.
    It’s the political segment of the tin foil hat people. The people that believe that the more outrageous something is, the more likely it is. And Donald Trump buys into all that and feeds into all of that. Global warming is a Chinese hoax. Wind farms cause cancer. The Clintons have people killed. The people who get triggered when they hear the word invasion.

These are people who can’t think for themselves and are easily manipulated by any idea that seems outside the realms of normal thinking. And sack of stupid waves their flag proudly

These are people who don’t know how to do any kind of real research. They hear one of these conspiracies and then they search for anything they can find that backs it up, and ignore anything that disputes it.

The same people that believe the Nigerian prince stories, and fall for phone scams

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13. Rock on:

Professor Pigworth (08-16-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    My million from the prince is coming soon. Imagine getting a million bucks just for sending 3500$ to get it unfrozen from the bank! It’s almost too good to be true!

15. Rock on:

HipKat (08-14-19),Professor Pigworth (08-16-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    It’s the political segment of the tin foil hat people. The people that believe that the more outrageous something is, the more likely it is. And Donald Trump buys into all that and feeds into all of that. Global warming is a Chinese hoax. Wind farms cause cancer. The Clintons have people killed. The people who get triggered when they hear the word invasion.

These are people who can’t think for themselves and are easily manipulated by any idea that seems outside the realms of normal thinking. And sack of stupid waves their flag proudly

These are people who don’t know how to do any kind of real research. They hear one of these conspiracies and then they search for anything they can find that backs it up, and ignore anything that disputes it.

The same people that believe the Nigerian prince stories, and fall for phone scams
    They definitely work backwards from their conclusions. When they see legitimate facts its considered fake news. It truly is brainwashing. Just gotta hope another blue wave hits in 2020.

17. Rock on:

HipKat (08-14-19)