Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New Details Surrounding Epstein's Suicide

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Nigs View Post
    I still read your trash.
    Yes, but they haven't developed a derangement syndrome for you and your posts yet. This "team" used to have one for ME, before I even came into the politics section, oddly. Hence why I can empathize with their obsession over Sack, and what the poor fellow had to endure(actually, he wisely banned their posts, but the rest of us have to read their posts obsessing over him and Trump, as you pointed out). If Sack takes some time off, it may be your butt that they draw a big target on next, so I would tread lightly unless you can handle having stalkers assigned to harass you. Some have suggested they are part of the crowd that get paid a stipend to spread propaganda online, but I replied that if that was the case, their employers were being ripped off due to the quality of their work. :)
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

2. Rock on:

SackMan518 (08-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    If Sack takes some time off, it may be your butt that they draw a big target on next, so I would tread lightly unless you can handle having stalkers assigned to harass you.
    Tread lightly my ass. I'm on the Trump train, full speed ahead! All of their hassments will be like flies splattering on my windshield, zero fucks will be given. I'll keep barreling forward while the man-babies cry and lament about how the orange man is bad.
    "A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Yes, but they haven't developed a derangement syndrome for you and your posts yet. This "team" used to have one for ME, before I even came into the politics section, oddly. Hence why I can empathize with their obsession over Sack, and what the poor fellow had to endure(actually, he wisely banned their posts, but the rest of us have to read their posts obsessing over him and Trump, as you pointed out). If Sack takes some time off, it may be your butt that they draw a big target on next, so I would tread lightly unless you can handle having stalkers assigned to harass you. Some have suggested they are part of the crowd that get paid a stipend to spread propaganda online, but I replied that if that was the case, their employers were being ripped off due to the quality of their work. :)
    Have to read their posts
    You don’t have to read anyone’s post

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    You're slipping, dude. Regressing and making shit up that doesn't tell the story AND you're taking sides again
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I appreciate the sympathy but the fleas around my balls don't bother me. All the fury just shows that we're winning as usual. You should put them on ignore too because you're not getting much info from the crappy links they put up.
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You're slipping, dude. Regressing and making shit up that doesn't tell the story AND you're taking sides again
    I dont think I ever said that I never take sides, although I get why some people would prefer I didn't. It's human nature for an individual to agree with what rings true to them, right? Ive been open about stating I agreed with much of what the CANDIDATE said, even though I didn't vote for him like you did. :) Heck, I even praise frawk for trying to show some of these people when a politician is having the opposite result of what they are preaching....I think my ALIPAC thread illustrated that a number of times... but if he actually was intent on conveying the message, his manner(much like yours) of bashing both the person and the candidate they look up to, is having the opposite effect. It makes the person dig in to defend their position.

I dont claim to be a great beacon of an example on these things, but do try to share nuggets in my own way, and a lot of it depends on whatever state I am in at the moment. People aren't a static being as we are conditioned to believe, we are in a constant state of change...some more than others of course. Ive had my moments, but I think you can see I havent made it my goal to be like one of those bugs that attaches to a person and then burrows in to torment them continually...as we've seen from numerous people on here. I think there is value in everyone, it's just our choice how hard we want to look for it. Epstein is a decent example....for all the wrong he facilitated, he still had a chance to serve an even greater good by rooting a lot of the doers of evil out of public influence and for all. He could have been a uniting force, if he had lived a bit longer.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    I dont think I ever said that I never take sides, although I get why some people would prefer I didn't. It's human nature for an individual to agree with what rings true to them, right? Ive been open about stating I agreed with much of what the CANDIDATE said, even though I didn't vote for him like you did. :) Heck, I even praise frawk for trying to show some of these people when a politician is having the opposite result of what they are preaching....I think my ALIPAC thread illustrated that a number of times... but if he actually was intent on conveying the message, his manner(much like yours) of bashing both the person and the candidate they look up to, is having the opposite effect. It makes the person dig in to defend their position.

I dont claim to be a great beacon of an example on these things, but do try to share nuggets in my own way, and a lot of it depends on whatever state I am in at the moment. People aren't a static being as we are conditioned to believe, we are in a constant state of change...some more than others of course. Ive had my moments, but I think you can see I havent made it my goal to be like one of those bugs that attaches to a person and then burrows in to torment them continually...as we've seen from numerous people on here. I think there is value in everyone, it's just our choice how hard we want to look for it. Epstein is a decent example....for all the wrong he facilitated, he still had a chance to serve an even greater good by rooting a lot of the doers of evil out of public influence and for all. He could have been a uniting force, if he had lived a bit longer.
    You don't have to SAY you're taking sides or which side you're taking, but you consistently chafe the leftists and never the rightists on this forum. Sack of Stupid earned the abuse he's taking and in the same realm as the hypocritical Christians that absolve Trump of his transgressions, he doesn't show any signs of penance so he gets none form me. Instead, he spent 2 years pushing buttons (and revealing private info about me without my permission) and I'll castigate him until one of us leaves the forum.

Even the others I've warred with on here, occasionally and usually in the Bills section, find common ground, and in case you haven't notices, I took Crinoline's advice and stopped directly attacking other people, except Sack of Trumps-Cock-In-His-Mouth. Fuck him! He can fall off the face of the earth and I'd barely even notice.

Now go ahead and quote me so that fucking loser can say that's how he read this
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan

Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein allegedly raped Katie Johnson
    L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.