Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL games on YouTube tv

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    For awhile after MMAstreams was banned, they made a spinoff called MMAstreamz, but that too was BANNED(lol, i love that word).

What they do now(I'm trying to remember how I found it, because it wasnt easy when I tried again) is something where they get you to go to IRC chat(not sure if you are familiar), and give out the links there. It bus me that I did it (relatively) easily the first time, but didn't find it the next time I looked. Sometimes I need repetition to help me remember things if Ive been hitting the bottle.
    For MMA I use ATDHE.EU. I don't even bother with Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-08-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    For MMA I use ATDHE.EU. I don't even bother with Reddit.
    That's another I like, but it isn't always easy for me to remember the letters like it is with the 80 versions of firstrow, lol. Because of your post, I just added it to my start page....of course with all of the entries on there, I hope I will remember it's on there. :)

By the way, a shout out to Opera browser, who started the whole start page thing before others copied it. Of course they went downhill when they were co-opted, but their co-founder in recent years has started the Vivaldi browser with a very small team, and has made great progress to giving folks what they want again. Due to the integrity of the man behind it, it's something I feel comfortable recommending folks have a look at:

vivaldi.com
    (also named after the man who made one of my favorite classical composers, and while his music was popular during his time, at the end of his life it fell out of favor and he died as a pauper like one of my other favorite inspirations, Nikola Tesla).

This is an example of how the works of a master can inspire people in a very different era:

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men. Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

4. Rock on:

Woody (08-09-19)

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    I installed it and I'm checking it out. So far it's pretty decent and I like how it's chromium based. I was able to install my chrome extensions without any problems.

Fuck this team
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

6. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-09-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I installed it and I'm checking it out. So far it's pretty decent and I like how it's chromium based. I was able to install my chrome extensions without any problems.
    I'm not sure if other browsers have copied things from them(when they were Opera) beyond just the start page, but another practical feature that increases my Range productivity is the mouse gestures. For example, rather than clicking the back arrow to go back a page, I just right click and move the left slightly left. It may not seem like much, but if you do that as much as I do on the web, it adds up over time.

If one were using Chrome before, you get the same basics without google raping your privacy(or supporting the literal evil that they support) For that alone, I was happy using it while it was in the beta stage and they hadn't even added the mouse gestures that were originally from Opera. I also enjoy their short blog posts when they release an update, which give the feel of you being in a room with your pals instead of a tiny drop in a huge ocean that isn't seen as anything other than a part of the whole.

I'm glad you checked it out Woody, even if you dont stick with it. It makes me feel like some of my posts are actually useful. I am going to raise my next beer to you(sincerely).
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men. Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer...he+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by youthemanog View Post
    Thanks I tried cbs all access but it only had cbs tv shows
    No it has Live NFL too.

I watched the Bills yesterday on CBS All Access.
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    I'm glad you checked it out Woody, even if you dont stick with it. It makes me feel like some of my posts are actually useful. I am going to raise my next beer to you(sincerely).
    I'll be sticking with it. My main gripe about Chrome what it's resource consumption. This browser doesn't use nearly as many resources.

Fuck this team

10. Rock on:

StraightJ (08-09-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Just heard from the local cbs station. The aug 23 will be streamed. Also all of the regular season games will be streamed

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Just heard from the local cbs station. The aug 23 will be streamed. Also all of the regular season games will be streamed
    Not on YouTube TV it won't.
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The local cbs programming manager said it would be. Update I just confirmed again
    Last edited by youthemanog; 08-09-19 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Mispelling

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    The local cbs programming manager said it would be. Update I just confirmed again
    He's wrong.

Come back on game day and we will try to help you find a stream when you realize the game won't play.

This is an NFL broadcasting rule.