Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What if the Bills go 8-8?

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    And if Allen fails he will added to Losman, Trent, and EJ. They were drafted too. They had high hopes too. We cannot be so sure about Allen yet. I learned my lesson years ago. MOST non Bill fan pundits and experts think Allen will fail. We’ll see.
    I guess but I think if he fails it will be a larger failure then any of those 3.

Josh Allen has much more hype, up side, value, expectations than any QB that has been here since Jim Kelly.

Also I think the national media and local media where starting to come around on Allen at the end of last year and I hope after this season even more of them will.

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ddpderek View Post
    I guess but I think if he fails it will be a larger failure then any of those 3.

Josh Allen has much more hype, up side, value, expectations than any QB that has been here since Jim Kelly.

Also I think the national media and local media where starting to come around on Allen at the end of last year and I hope after this season even more of them will.

L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.