Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41

Thread: Donald Blasts Extreme Leftist Politicians - Their Response? You're a Racist!

  1. #31
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,386
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnar_zero View Post
    Isn’t this more of an issue of xenophobia than racism? Can we call anything what it is correctly or has identity politics made everything an issue of race.
    No, xenophobia is an irrational fear of outsiders. There's nothing irrational about wanting to oust people who don't respect your laws or your culture.
    Sack

  2. #32
    jc856's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2, 2006
    Posts
    1,682
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Everything is an issue of race. If you push back or disagree with a person of color you are accused of racism.
    THIS SUCKS. ^^^^ To me it’s like false accusations of rape, it takes away from the real issues of racism. ( I’m talking in general, not necessarily about this specific situation) .

  3. #33
    Woody's Avatar
    An Elite Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2002
    Posts
    9,643
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    THIS SUCKS. ^^^^ To me it’s like false accusations of rape, it takes away from the real issues of racism. ( I’m talking in general, not necessarily about this specific situation) .
    And it takes the focus off of the issue being discussed. If you're losing a debate/argument/ect just throw the race card on the table and you win.

    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

  4. Rock on:

    jc856 (07-17-19)

  5. #34
    jc856's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2, 2006
    Posts
    1,682
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    And it takes the focus off of the issue being discussed. If you're losing a debate/argument/ect just throw the race card on the table and you win.
    It’s like your show Les, a lot of people said it put black people in a bad light. But it was obvious 90% was a put on. ( I miss that show). Ooooh, that chubster Nicole .........................kidding!

  6. #35
    direbills's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 6, 2002
    Posts
    725
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Everything is an issue of race. If you push back or disagree with a person of color you are accused of racism.
    Womp womp #FUCA

  7. #36
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,386
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    THIS SUCKS. ^^^^ To me it’s like false accusations of rape, it takes away from the real issues of racism. ( I’m talking in general, not necessarily about this specific situation) .
    It does and the Left has cheapened racism by broadening the definition so wide that now it just doesn't mean anything anymore. Everyone is either declared a racist or is in danger of it.
    Sack

  8. Rock on:

    jc856 (07-18-19)

  9. #37
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,023
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    It does and the Left has cheapened racism by broadening the definition so wide that now it just doesn't mean anything anymore. Everyone is either declared a racist or is in danger of it.
    Go learn the law, bitchboi, before you try running your mouth
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  10. #38
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,386
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    I thank the meme wizards and shit lords for their presence every day.

    Sack

  11. Rock on:

    Woody (07-23-19)

  12. #39
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,386
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Sack

  13. #40
    Woody's Avatar
    An Elite Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2002
    Posts
    9,643
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    I thank the meme wizards and shit lords for their presence every day.
    Damn skippy.


    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •