Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Footage of Lit Waiting in Line For His Breakfast

Original Gangsta

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Exclusive Footage of Lit Waiting in Line For His Breakfast

2. Rock on:

bcw (07-11-19),HipKat (07-11-19),junglesouljah (07-11-19),Mainejays (07-11-19),Victor7 (07-12-19)

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    I'm a misogynistic now?

lol
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

Common Sense King

Status
    Groan
    Lollll

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Fake news. That guy doesn't even look like Lit. Here's the real Lit for reference:

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6. Rock on:

LiterateStylish (07-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    This guy is a total nut job as are the 2 old ladies at the Burger King in Florida, but expect to see more and more of them as the Left continues to force feed us with shit like the MeToo movement and the BLM movement and God knows what the Illegal Immigrant movement is called. When you continually give people crap they dont deserve or have done nothing to receive, nutjobs blow a gasket and you get guys like this who go off the deep end for no reason.
    Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

8. Rock on:

jc856 (07-11-19),Meathead (07-11-19)

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    #MunchkinLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

10. Rock on:

Guinnessron (07-12-19),HipKat (07-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Was this at Apple Bees?

12. Rock on:

bcw (07-11-19),GSWJ23Richardson (07-18-19),LiterateStylish (07-11-19),Mainejays (07-11-19)

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by miamibillsnut View Post
    This guy is a total nut job as are the 2 old ladies at the Burger King in Florida, but expect to see more and more of them as the Left continues to force feed us with shit like the MeToo movement and the BLM movement and God knows what the Illegal Immigrant movement is called. When you continually give people crap they dont deserve or have done nothing to receive, nutjobs blow a gasket and you get guys like this who go off the deep end for no reason.
    we would have to discuss this deeper for me to know exactly how much i agree with you, but i definitely agree that POC (including enabling whites) are poking the sleeping bear with a sharp stick with their constant broadbrushing of whites and especially white males

its now standard refrain anytime anyone non-white wants to complain about something it HAS to be the white mans fault. white men are the ONLY group its ok to stereotype and exclude

not only does this tell us that the formerly oppressed POC have become the oppressors (as clearly predicted in thomas sowell's books), but that eventually whiteness and especially white males are going to get sick of this unfair treatment and flex their population dominance

i dont WANT that to happen, i want the races to reconcile - and that could be within our grasp if we werent constantly sabotaging ourselves. what i want to happen is for POC to stop fulfilling Dr. Sowells' confident prediction that when non-whites finally gain control of social standards (as they now have) they will use it to craft weapons against whiteness (which they have. sowell predicted that decades ago based on his worldwide research of oppressed people who are freed of their oppression)

those four freshmen congresswomen of color just love to call out whites and white males, but when nancy pelosi tells them to knock it off they double down and accuse HER of racism. EVERYBODY lighter than a slice of bread gets broad brushed - and then they wonder why people hate them. youre a fucking freshman. we dont hate you at all bc your skin in darker than ours, or that your religion is different. we hate you bc you are loud mouthed shrill bitches who play the fucking race card every god damn time you can
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by miamibillsnut View Post
    Shut the fuuuuuuck up, douchebag.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Sounds like the guy is bitching about a dating site and something women say on dating sites, so seriously, what the FUCK are you even talking about?

The left....smh
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Shut the fuuuuuuck up, douchebag.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Sounds like the guy is bitching about a dating site and something women say on dating sites, so seriously, what the FUCK are you even talking about?

The left....smh
    sorry if you want to keep making excuses for the left. The guy blew a gasket because he's tired of all the BS women are getting and getting away with and used the first thing that came up (the dating site) to blow up. It is a completely irrational blow up, just like a guy I ran into the other day who went nutsos about women this and woman that because a lady was waiting for a parking spot he wanted to get into. Side effects of the moronic Metoo movement. Let's pay the Womens soccer team the same as the Mens soccer team even though the Mens team generated about 100 times as much revenue.
    Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

16. Rock on:

jc856 (07-11-19),Meathead (07-11-19)