Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America runs on Dunkin'!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Going down with the ship refers to being responsible for the entire "vessel", everyone aboard and everything that happens on it
    The Costa Concordia captain didn’t go down with the ship. He was the first off the boat!

2. Rock on:

HipKat (07-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    What a dummy. Of course if someone he likes has illegality happening under them he won't expect them to take the fall.
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The US doesn’t have the stomach to deal with the root problem - every illegal worker has an employer that is breaking the law. Remove the demand and there’s no need for illegal workers.

Things would get real in a hurry if you started to lock up Farmers, Hoteliers, Homeowners, CEOs for hiring illegal workers.

5. Rock on:

jc856 (07-14-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Sack

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by foster View Post
    The US doesn’t have the stomach to deal with the root problem - every illegal worker has an employer that is breaking the law. Remove the demand and there’s no need for illegal workers.

Things would get real in a hurry if you started to lock up Farmers, Hoteliers, Homeowners, CEOs for hiring illegal workers.
    OR, you could expedite the path to citizenship, expedite the process to be legal to work here and the system rights itself. When you criminalize the very thing that people coming here are escaping from and working towards, the system breaks down, and that's when they start jumping fences, hiding in trunks, crossing rivers, dying in the process and feeding the Human Trafficking machine.

But then, you couldn't pay them $5.00 an hour to wash dishes, or a penny a bushel to pick strawberries and people would cry the same way they do about just raising minimum wage
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    OR, you could expedite the path to citizenship, expedite the process to be legal to work here and they system rights itself. When you criminalize the very thing that people coming here are escaping from and working towards, the system breaks down, and that's when they start jumping fences, hiding in trunks, crossing rivers, dying in the process and feeding the Human Trafficking machine.

But then, you couldn't pay them $5.00 an hour to wash dishes, or a penny a bushel to pick strawberries and people would cry the same way they do about just raising minimum wage
    This administration doesn't want to solve the problem, they want to use the problem to their advantage and let those hiring the illegal workers to continue doing so.

9. Rock on:

HipKat (07-14-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan

11. Rock on:

HipKat (07-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post

Donald Trump is a RA_IST

e) TIONAL REAL

See, anyone can play!!!

13. Rock on:

SackMan518 (07-15-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    Donald Trump is a RA_IST

e) TIONAL REAL

See, anyone can play!!!
    He was too dumb to see that one coming. LOL!
    Sack

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    He was too dumb to see that one coming. LOL!
    Well, don’t get me wrong, Im kinda just throwing that out there. I hate getting into the politics discussions, because I’m real conflicted with the way people are now . I see good points on both sides, not nearly as polarized as you dudes. I dunno, maybe that makes me a a wuss on the issues. I mostly leave the mortar lobbing to you guys and do this —-> 🤔

16. Rock on:

SackMan518 (07-15-19)