Thread: Richie Incognito suspended two games

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Richie Incognito suspended two games

My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by literatestylish View Post
    issues

Range Member

Status

Groan
    This is from his arrest last summer at a funeral home following his father's death.

Nothing new.

Hopefully he has his head straight this time around.

4. Rock on:

junglesouljah (07-14-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    He's a football player, and has shown signs that this sort of behavior has been encouraged since he began putting on the pads. This behavior should have been coached out of him long ago. You still see this today, where certain personalities of kids are overlooked on the baseball field, basketball court, football field, hockey rink, and so on, just as long as they are good.

6. Rock on:

LVBillsfan (07-15-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    If I was Mike Mayock I would have a made a clause in Incognito's contract to make it mandatory that he sees a team approved therapist to get help for his mental health issues and go on medication to correct his brain chemistry imbalance. Incognito has always been a loose cannon with impulse control issues.

I wish him the best of luck unless he is playing Buffalo and hope he continues to get help. That being said I still think he is an asshole for the bullying scandal in Miami.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

8. Rock on:

jc856 (07-14-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Incognito was the most talented offensive lineman we’ve had since the 90s Super Bowl teams. It’s a real shame he’s his own worst enemy.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    If I was Mike Mayock I would have a made a clause in Incognito's contract to make it mandatory that he sees a team approved therapist to get help for his mental health issues and go on medication to correct his brain chemistry imbalance. Incognito has always been a loose cannon with impulse control issues.

I wish him the best of luck unless he is playing Buffalo and hope he continues to get help. That being said I still think he is an asshole for the bullying scandal in Miami.
    That brings up an interesting question. If a person has mental issues because of a chemical imbalance in their brain, are they an asshole?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Was it Ted Williams like...