Thread: As Big Tech Gets Richer, We Get Smaller and More Vulnerable

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

As Big Tech Gets Richer, We Get Smaller and More Vulnerable

Why have we surrendered to Facebook's and Google's unprecedented encroachments into our private lives and politics?

More...

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I love amazon and google. Facebook and Twitter blow ( to me ). It’s made my life immensely better. I don’t know what damage it does to others( I do a little bit) , but for me, two thumbs up 👍👍

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    I love amazon and google. Facebook and Twitter blow ( to me ). It’s made my life immensely better. I don’t know what damage it does to others( I do a little bit) , but for me, two thumbs up 👍👍
    I'm with you, I HATE the lack of Privacy we get from Google, but the convenience is almost too hard to resist and Amazon - I'm placing an order this morning for some things I need (Specifically better socks for working in hot weather).
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

4. Rock on:

jc856 (07-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone from Lowe’s to hd to hectors hardware and on and on, and still couldn’t find the thing I was looking for, now I order stuff and it’s here in two days. If you don’t need it right away, it’s hard to beat. Does it hurt businesses? Sure. But Bezos cracked the code on how to move shit around in this country. Now other businesses are clamoring to catch up

6. Rock on:

HipKat (07-13-19)

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone from Lowe’s to hd to hectors hardware and on and on, and still couldn’t find the thing I was looking for, now I order stuff and it’s here in two days. If you don’t need it right away, it’s hard to beat. Does it hurt businesses? Sure. But Bezos cracked the code on how to move shit around in this country. Now other businesses are clamoring to catch up
    Amazon has added years to my life by sparing me the hassle of searching for stuff in stores. Coming home empty handed after checking three or four stores is a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

8. Rock on:

jc856 (07-13-19),SackMan518 (07-13-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Amazon has added years to my life by sparing me the hassle of searching for stuff in stores. Coming home empty handed after checking three or four stores is a thing of the past.
    Fuck yeah, I used to love going Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve just to watch everybody losing their minds. Now I just go to Amazon and do my shopping with a Jack and Coke in my hand and a bong full of weed, Nice and warm and cozy in the comfort of my own little house. Why waste time looking for a parking spot when I can just shop naked?
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

10. Rock on:

jc856 (07-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Fuck yeah, I used to love going Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve just to watch everybody losing their minds. Now I just go to Amazon and do my shopping with a Jack and Coke in my hand and a bong full of weed, Nice and warm and cozy in the comfort of my own little house. Why waste time looking for a parking spot when I can just shop naked?
    Are you trying to say you’ve never walked into Best Buy naked with a jack and coke and a doob? Extra points if you got there riding a lawnmower 👍