Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything is free! Free for everyone! Who pays for it? No one knows!

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    that was deep, thanks!

2. Rock on:

HipKat (07-08-19),Meathead (07-08-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    I'm not right wing, but the statement that it would be a percentage of a percentage is a lie.

There is nearly $1.5 TRILLION in student loans alone.

And that does NOT count the over $100 Billion that is taken our EVERY YEAR.

So it's $1.5 Trillion + a new $100 Billion every. single. year being added to it.

Now onto Medicare... that's $40 TRILLION in the RED right now.

The non-partisan tax foundation estimates it will reduce the after-tax income of Americans by nearly 13%!!!

This is NOT a "percentage of a percentage".

Were talking about $50 TRILLION over the next decade to just get this running.
    Fuck making life better for Americans. Let’s kick another 6% to the military budget Instead
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

4. Rock on:

f8ta1ity54 (07-09-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    isnt this infrastructure week?

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I'm not even concerned about the cost of Medical, I'm more concerned with where we're going to find the doctors required to support it. If you waved a wand and granted everyone free health care right now every doctor across the country would be booked solid for months. We'd essentially have VA quality healthcare on a larger scale. We'd end up with "Medicare for None" since we'd all be stuck in a queue for months on end.
    In what world does being booked solid at your job for months mean that’s a bad thing? I know I did my job knowing that there’s gonna be a lot of work for the foreseeable future makes my dick hard because I know I get to make a lot more money than in the slow season

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    The non-partisan tax foundation estimated a 13% reduction in take home pay for the average American if we do this.

You can feel 13%.

For someone making $4,000 per month, that's a $500 cut per month.
    If your bills go down $500 a month then that’s a wash. My health insurance is $1000 a month. My gross earnings are between five and 6000 a month. I’ll take that pay cut if I can save $1000 on health insurance, because I won’t even notice it. The actual dollar amount on my take-home pay probably won’t change much or may even be a little bit higher depending on what my income is for that pay period, Once the health insurance deduction is gone

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8. Rock on:

f8ta1ity54 (07-09-19)

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    we are talking about being a moral culture

the culture with the most medical resources of any country in human hisotry, by far, is not being moral if they are not covering every citizen

a culture is not being moral by giving tax cuts to the rich and actually increasing taxes to the middle and lower incomes to give money to weathy people who have been getting a larger and larger piece of the pie every year for decades

those are failures in a secularly moral culture

you dont stop working to find solutions because it would be expensive. we are already 30-ishth in the world in quality while spending at least twice as much as everybody else

this is american excellence at sucking. you cant convince me we cant fix this if we want to
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

10. Rock on:

HipKat (07-08-19)

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    If the feds confiscated all of the wealth (net worth) of the top 10%, they would get about 13 Trillion and then nothing. keep in mind everyone else is collectively worth about 2.5 trillion.

for perspective, the current federal debt is nearly 22 trillion and rising at an estimated 1.2 trillion per year. So, confiscating all the wealth in the entire country would not pay off the federal debt we currently have. and you have both parties doing shit that makes it worse.

we are fiscally fucked right and proper BEFORE talking about these idiotic giveaways. the only road to salvation is cost reduction. Hopefully fatass will take another $6 million flight to a golf course he fronts for the russian mob and think up a solution. I recommend all MAGATs stick there head underwater and wait for this to happen.
    Which is why I don't understand why people think taxing the rich will pay for all of this.
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Fuck making life better for Americans. Let’s kick another 6% to the military budget Instead
    Who pays for the better life?
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    we are talking about being a moral culture

the culture with the most medical resources of any country in human hisotry, by far, is not being moral if they are not covering every citizen

a culture is not being moral by giving tax cuts to the rich and actually increasing taxes to the middle and lower incomes to give money to weathy people who have been getting a larger and larger piece of the pie every year for decades

those are failures in a secularly moral culture

you dont stop working to find solutions because it would be expensive. we are already 30-ishth in the world in quality while spending at least twice as much as everybody else

this is american excellence at sucking. you cant convince me we cant fix this if we want to
    But again, who is paying for it?

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Which is why I don't understand why people think taxing the rich will pay for all of this.
    because the rich are useful straw men for the larger problem. not that they arent a part of the solution.

15. Rock on:

Meathead (07-08-19)