Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Nope, didn’t know of one

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    I'm guessing it was mentioned in here at least once(or I hope it was anyhow!), but right now I am watching The Wire season 1 for the first time in a long time. Great show, many call it their favorite ever. I realized I may like Bubbles on this show even more than Bubbles on Trailer Park Boys, and that is saying a lot. I actually found a mash-up video where they somehow meet. It wasn't really epic, but the idea and ability to get it done was. Great thing is how a bunch of sad sack misfits put together their unique talents to overcome a seemingly unstoppable organization.

EDIT: I was introduced to this show, along with "WEEDS", by someone who could really relate, probably even more than me. It brings back memories, and even though some were hard, I really appreciate getting at least these 2 GREAT series out of it!!! Yeah, I doubt any of you sad sacks mentioned Weeds. :)
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy