Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a good show to binge watch

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Need a good show to binge watch

Any recommendations?
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

VIP Member

Status
    Groan
    Deadwood, if you haven't watched it yet. I'm currently binging it.
    :Where ever you go, there you are. :snoopdog:

3. Rock on:

DeRokerij (07-02-19),junglesouljah (07-02-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    The bodyguard on Netflix or Killing Eve

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I’ve been watching Black Mirror lately

6. Rock on:

junglesouljah (07-02-19),LVBillsfan (07-03-19)

Status

Groan
    Haven't seen it yet but everyone I know keeps on yapping about Chernobyl. Supposed to be awesome.
    Bills fan for life!! ................
    I love beer, rum, scotch and women !!

8. Rock on:

LVBillsfan (07-03-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    Very good show. Most episodes are mind fucks.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

10. Rock on:

Angry Byrds (07-03-19)

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor7 View Post
    Haven't seen it yet but everyone I know keeps on yapping about Chernobyl. Supposed to be awesome.
    Chernobyl is the shit! There is an official podcast that gives you more info on each episode, so I recommend watching each episode and following it up with that episodes podcast. HBO comes through with another great show.
    L*t is a losser

Literatesytlish "All you did is waste precious MB's of server space." Lit can attack me every chance he gets in call out threads and posts, but I waste server space when I respond. This is Litlogic.

12. Rock on:

StraightJ (07-02-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    I read good stuff about that, and when I finally got around to watching it I was put off by having someone blackmail a politician and forcing him to fornicate with a sheep live on the TV. I didnt think even a Range member would be capable of conceiving of something that perverse! I do seem to remember his wife seemed more concerned with herself than his predicament, after the idea settled in and the appointed time neared...so that part seemed real enough to resonate, lol.

Anyhow, I think that trumps whomever's complaint about whom NASA co-founder Jack Parson's was supposedly going to do sex magick with on season 2 of Strange Angel, which Ive not seen at all and will not endorse, just mentioning it for comparison of perversion. The family member thing was on GOT already, so I think the goat or sheep or whatver trumps it, no pun intended. :)

I did watch the movie, Balderdash, after that though. I seem to remember being impressed. Actually, I think if you watch it as intended, you get to choose what happens, like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book that some of us partook of as kids.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I read good stuff about that, and when I finally got around to watching it I was put off by having someone blackmail a politician and forcing him to fornicate with a sheep live on the TV. I didnt think even a Range member would be capable of conceiving of something that perverse! I do seem to remember his wife seemed more concerned with herself than his predicament, after the idea settled in and the appointed time neared...so that part seemed real enough to resonate, lol.
    Each episode is standalone and different and they are not connected in chronological order, so you can watch it in any order you want.

Watch season 1 episode 1 first, it's the best episode of the series. Warning NSFW, some disturbing stuff happens in that episode.
    L*t is a losser

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LVBillsfan View Post
    Deadwood, if you haven't watched it yet. I'm currently binging it.
    It's HBO so you know it's good. Very underrated show.
    L*t is a losser

16. Rock on:

LVBillsfan (07-03-19)