Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: For You Reading Delight

  1. #11
    jc856's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2, 2006
    Posts
    1,089
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Byrds View Post
    You actually know what kind of talk it is?
    That made me laugh, well done sir!👍

  2. #12
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,989
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    dude!

    its YOU YOURSELF that has informed us of your interest in drugs and your ongoing drug use!

    we can tell when youre wasted just by the construction of your posts

    and even if youre just on booze now, thats still a drug

    i didnt say anything that isnt common knowledge around here because YOU SAID IT
    I think you inferred ongoing. Ive taken it easier on the alcohol lately, even took a few weeks off completely for a bit of a detox. I do enjoy rather large amounts of caffeine at times, but in our society when you say the D word, it generally implies illicit.

    I get that you are not a fan of alcohol or probably caffeine, so good for you. You probably kicked the Oxycodone and replaced it with reefer too, right?

    Actually, nevermind. I dont care what people do like you apparently do. I'm just not sure why you think light beer and caffeine wasn't cheap when I also clearly said I'm quite judicious with discretionary spending for the most part. And if you truly want to see what I'm like after a large sum of alcohol and caffeine, I can arrange that. It might be enjoyable for both of us. :) Go ahead, goad me Meat. As someone who deals with pain I figured you of all people would be more understanding. I hope your humor at my expense at least eased your pain some. I'm still rooting for you matter if you try to rile me.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  3. #13
    Angry Byrds's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts
    7,671
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Last time I checked the Bills didn't have any "Congolese Illegal Immigrants" on the roster.
    True, but sometimes it starts out Bills talk then WWF and then Congolese immigrants

  4. Rock on:

    HipKat (06-20-19),Woody (06-19-19)

  5. #14
    jc856's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2, 2006
    Posts
    1,089
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I think you inferred ongoing. Ive taken it easier on the alcohol lately, even took a few weeks off completely for a bit of a detox. I do enjoy rather large amounts of caffeine at times, but in our society when you say the D word, it generally implies illicit.

    I get that you are not a fan of alcohol or probably caffeine, so good for you. You probably kicked the Oxycodone and replaced it with reefer too, right?

    Actually, nevermind. I dont care what people do like you apparently do. I'm just not sure why you think light beer and caffeine wasn't cheap when I also clearly said I'm quite judicious with discretionary spending for the most part. And if you truly want to see what I'm like after a large sum of alcohol and caffeine, I can arrange that. It might be enjoyable for both of us. :) Go ahead, goad me Meat. As someone who deals with pain I figured you of all people would be more understanding. I hope your humor at my expense at least eased your pain some. I'm still rooting for you matter if you try to rile me.
    Just stay away from the bath salts SJ, I don’t want you chewing some J*** face off

  6. Rock on:

    HipKat (06-20-19)

  7. #15
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,989
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jc856 View Post
    Just stay away from the bath salts SJ, I don’t want you chewing some J*** face off
    Ok, if you say so.

    “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” -Jiddu Krishnamurti:
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

  8. Rock on:

    jc856 (06-19-19)

  9. #16
    jc856's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2, 2006
    Posts
    1,089
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Ok, if you say so.

    “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” -Jiddu Krishnamurti:
    What does Robert Mitchum have to do with this?

  10. #17
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    5,391
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    I just want to know how he has the time to write all that crap.
    You don't think he has a job or a family, do you?
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  11. #18
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    5,391
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    In before "NoT bIlLz tAwk!"

    Now that's just funny right there
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  12. #19
    Meathead's Avatar
    welcome to pwngville

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts
    27,276

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I think you inferred ongoing. Ive taken it easier on the alcohol lately, even took a few weeks off completely for a bit of a detox. I do enjoy rather large amounts of caffeine at times, but in our society when you say the D word, it generally implies illicit.

    I get that you are not a fan of alcohol or probably caffeine, so good for you. You probably kicked the Oxycodone and replaced it with reefer too, right?

    Actually, nevermind. I dont care what people do like you apparently do. I'm just not sure why you think light beer and caffeine wasn't cheap when I also clearly said I'm quite judicious with discretionary spending for the most part. And if you truly want to see what I'm like after a large sum of alcohol and caffeine, I can arrange that. It might be enjoyable for both of us. :) Go ahead, goad me Meat. As someone who deals with pain I figured you of all people would be more understanding. I hope your humor at my expense at least eased your pain some. I'm still rooting for you matter if you try to rile me.
    well i appreciate that last part

    but you, my brother, are a history changer. you often present statements with some truths in them but also some big alteration in facts. i accept it and let it go except right now. i figured that was due to the drug use, so not a big surprise. you either really dont remember properly or you make stuff up to protect yourself. you are brilliant but very unreliable with facts, especially about yourself

    its not humor, in this case its just telling the truth
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

    Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

  13. #20
    StraightJ's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 7, 2003
    Posts
    13,989
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    well i appreciate that last part

    but you, my brother, are a history changer. you often present statements with some truths in them but also some big alteration in facts. i accept it and let it go except right now. i figured that was due to the drug use, so not a big surprise. you either really dont remember properly or you make stuff up to protect yourself. you are brilliant but very unreliable with facts, especially about yourself

    its not humor, in this case its just telling the truth
    If you say so. I just spent most of the day doing research for some things you requested, so I dont have a lot of energy to argue at the moment. Many times on here Ive said that memory is not my strong point. If you really want me to get loaded on alcohol and caffeine, I can do so, if it will get you off my case man.

    You know what? If you want to discuss the topic of the thread(the material in the OP), do so in there. Stop encouraging bad behavior. If taking cheap shots makes you guys feel better about your lives in some way, go ahead. It's a good thing none of you claim to be Christians, because this behavior would be a poor testimony for the man you claim to follow. It's bad enough for heathens, lol. Sh*t, I think I'll grab a beer because that Palestine research can weigh on a person. I think Ive replied to about everything on here already though, and 1 or 2 wont get me wasted, even if I add a no doz to avoid getting overly groggy. Who knows, maybe I should encourage the lot of you to attempt more abuse. Maybe the practice sparring will do me well in case any more adept users show up at some point. The ol' concept of swinging multiple bats in the on deck circle before it's time for the real thing(if you're familiar with baseball). bleeping heathens
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971


    https://oathkeepers.org/about/

    The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

    https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

    "This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •