Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Black people still aren’t free

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowmanbody View Post
    Get over it already.
    As long as free money/benefits are at stake this will remain an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2. Rock on:

jc856 (06-19-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crinoline View Post
    We are all slaves, big government has us all in chains, and unsurprisingly most are extremely happy about it.
    This is about 1 minute long from the point where I started it at, where he is saying eactly what you said. The occupied "Western" governments are very hypocritical, and actually manufactured a reality that didn't exist to help acheive their ends. Sadly, many won't have a clue how correct this is.

https://youtu.be/tjyRchz8PFY?t=142
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    "In 2019, there are more black men under correctional control than there were enslaved in 1850."

notice how the neo-racists, black and white, never mention the utterly shocking disparity of murders, violent crimes, and crimes in general, committed by black people. the streets are flowing with black blood, not at the hands of white people, but killed due to the embracing and romanticization of 'the thug life'

its is indeed true that ANY oppressed people of any demographic would turn to violence if they were brutally oppressed like blacks were by whites in american history

however, that oppression is almost gone in america, limited to small pockets (often just one individual) of racist white asshole(s).

WAAAY too many blacks continue to pick up guns just looking for someone to 'disrespect' them due to the vicious disease of gangstaholism. they think they are representing blackness by being badasses because thats what theyve been taught, not only by their family and peers, but drummed into their heads by still wildly popular ultra-violent music

they are offered huge amounts of benefits and advantages to get into a trade or into college, but they choose to not take advantage of it. even just going out and finding a job, working your way up, is not a path pursued bc they thing thats being 'too white'. it is their own racism and commitment to 'representing' that is the biggest reason so many never become successful in the traditional, legal, and safe way

i dont see no white men walking around black neighborhoods selling illegal handguns to fourteen year olds

what i DO see is white people bending over backwards, ready to embrace blacks and help them if they put forth the effort

when you look at this chart, keep in mind that blacks represent at most 15% of the population, with most the most recent census putting it closer to 13% (from 2011):

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

(i tried to embed it but it kept screwing up the columns even in wysiwyg mode)
    Last edited by Meathead; 06-19-19 at 01:56 PM.
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

5. Rock on:

HipKat (06-20-19),jc856 (06-19-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    "In 2019, there are more black men under correctional control than there were enslaved in 1850."

notice how the neo-racists, black and white, never mention the utterly shocking disparity of murders and violent crimes committed by black people. the streets are flowing with black blood, not at the hands of white people, but killed due to the embracing and romanticization of 'the thug life'

its is indeed true that ANY oppressed people of any demographic would turn to violence if they were brutally oppressed like blacks were by whites in america

however, that oppression is almost gone in america, limited to small pockets (often just one individual) of racist white asshole(s).

WAAAY too many blacks continue to pick up guns just looking for someone to 'disrespect' them due to the vicious disease of gangstaholism. they think they are representing blackness by being badasses because thats what theyve been taught, not only by their family and peers, but drummed into their heads by still wildly popular ultra-violent music

i dont see no white men walking around black neighborhoods selling illegal handguns to fourteen year olds
    Meat, while your numbers may be true, please also factor in this:

The US has the most prisoners of ANY nation in the world in percentage AND in total numbers! Both of those should astound folks, especially the latter when you consider the population of China compared to the US(1.39 billion vs 325 million!), and the supposedly horrible government they have. This is NOT by accident, it's big business.

I appreciate the chance to speak out about human rights abuses. Regardless of whatever else, Lit has given us a chance to do so.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

7. Rock on:

HipKat (06-20-19),jamsim67 (07-13-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post

Meat, while your numbers may be true, please also factor in this:

The US has the most prisoners of ANY nation in the world in percentage AND in total numbers! Both of those should astound folks, especially the latter when you consider the population of China compared to the US(1.39 billion vs 325 million!), and the supposedly horrible government they have. This is NOT by accident, it's big business.

I appreciate the chance to speak out about human rights abuses. Regardless of whatever else, Lit has given us a chance to do so.
    Here are rates compared to founding NATO countries, for an even more dramatic comparison:

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    a huge part of the incarceration disparity (both for blacks and for america in general) is the illegal status of weed. as you know, many states are now implementing programs to free those convicted of lessor weed crimes. obama himself pardoned thousands of blacks for weed crimes

that of course has nothing to do with the mind bogglingly high rates of serious and deadly crimes committed by blacks

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by thebowmanbody View Post
    Cry me a river. No one alive who was a slave. No one alive who enslaved anyone. Get over it already. A terrible thing, but ancient history. Either move on or just be honest and admit you don't want to. Reparations will NEVER happen, folks. Write it down. LOL
    wow, a political post of yours that i liked. mark down the date, everybody

i do disagree on reparations, however. we definitely should provide reparations, a program specifically with the word 'reparations' in it to make it clear it is to make amends for sins committed against blacks in this country, but not just cash handed out to blacks. it should be a program that provides monies for poor people of all backgrounds to be able to afford to go to college or trade schools. that way you dont create resentment between the races, you dont give money to some people who will just blow it on crack or an illegal gun, but you still provide a historic reference to making good on the '12 acres and a mule' promise. of course black folks will benefit disproportionately bc so many of them are poor, but i dont think any but the most extreme will find a problem with that

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    a huge part of the incarceration disparity (both for blacks and for america in general) is the illegal status of weed. as you know, many states are now implementing programs to free those convicted of lessor weed crimes. obama himself pardoned thousands of blacks for weed crimes

that of course has nothing to do with the mind bogglingly high rates of serious and deadly crimes committed by blacks
    Are you saying weed is legal in all of those NATO countries? How about ANY of them? lol

I agree with a chunk of what you say, but you may want to reconsider the weed portion. It certainly will be interesting to see how much the US's incareration lead drops with so much weed legality here, and it still being illegal in those other countries. American exceptionalism(tm) under our current masters.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    wow, a political post of yours that i liked. mark down the date, everybody

i do disagree on reparations, however. we definitely should provide reparations, a program specifically with the word 'reparations' in it to make it clear it is to make amends for sins committed against blacks in this country, but not just cash handed out to blacks. it should be a program that provides monies for poor people of all backgrounds to be able to afford to go to college or trade schools. that way you dont create resentment between the races, you dont give money to some people who will just blow it on crack or an illegal gun, but you still provide a historic reference to making good on the '12 acres and a mule' promise. of course black folks will benefit disproportionately bc so many of them are poor, but i dont think any but the most extreme will find a problem with that
    No no and no to any form of "reparations". Not doable. It's bullshit. Wrong, unwarranted and stupid. Who would decide and how who gets it and who exactly pays in? Big government corrupt nightmare waiting to happen. Not happening. Ever. Some folks should quit looking for free money.

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    this issue is bigger than money, its about reconciliation

creating a program to help low income people get job skills in the spirit of reparations would lift all the the disadvantaged up, while simultaneously acknowledging that very bad past behavior by whites put blacks in their historically very disadvantaged position in the first place

the benefits would be enormous compared to the relatively piddling amount of money that would have to be allocated to it