Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Live: Trump 2020 Campaign Kick-Off

  1. #1
    Woody's Avatar
    An Elite Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2002
    Posts
    9,679
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0

    Live: Trump 2020 Campaign Kick-Off

    #MAGA




    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

  2. #2
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,445
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    I'm watching now and laughing. He knows how to fire up a crowd and make loony leftists heads explode.
    Sack

  3. Rock on:

    Woody (06-19-19)

  4. #3
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    4,445
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Lower left corner, looks like Christina Aguilera.

    Sack

  5. #4
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,171
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    AKA, Lie-About-Everythingfest 2019.....


    If you're still a Trump,The Criminal supporter, your a fucking retard
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  6. Rock on:

    direbills (06-20-19)

  7. #5
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    6,171
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    I'm watching now and laughing. He knows how to fire up a crowd and make loony leftists heads explode.
    The only head exploding is yours, Fag-For-Trump
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    Twitter: @HKTheResistance

    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

  8. Rock on:

    direbills (06-19-19)

  9. #6
    Woody's Avatar
    An Elite Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2002
    Posts
    9,679
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    If you're still a Trump,The Criminal supporter, your a fucking retard
    In your expert opinion, who do you think we should support? Is there another candidate out there who will make this country better off? Give me some names and reasons why. No emotional responses, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

  10. Rock on:

    StraightJ (06-21-19)

  11. #7
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,807
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    In your expert opinion, who do you think we should support? Is there another candidate out there who will make this country better off? Give me some names and reasons why. No emotional responses, please.
    there are no other candidates because no one will primary him. If Justin Amash were to run, I'd send him cash.

  12. #8
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,807
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    fatass sure did demolish the clinton campaign last night. oh wait, she ran last time. well, it's definitely has the wooden stake in its heart now!

  13. #9
    Woody's Avatar
    An Elite Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 31, 2002
    Posts
    9,679
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    there are no other candidates because no one will primary him. If Justin Amash were to run, I'd send him cash.
    So you can't even recommend a Democratic candidate?

    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

  14. #10
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,807
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    So you can't even recommend a Democratic candidate?
    not really. but i'd take just about anyone other than fatass because I dont see the senate flipping and if there were a D president, the opposing congress would make sure they didnt fuck things up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •