Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Live: Trump 2020 Campaign Kick-Off

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    So you can't even recommend a Democratic candidate?
    LOL. He said Amash. Meanwhile...

Shock Poll: Amash Down 16 Points in Republican Primary

When asked during a town hall meeting last month whether he fears his pro-impeachment comments could leave him vulnerable to a primary challenge by Michigan State Rep. Jim Lower, Rep. Justin Amash (R–Grand Rapids) smiled and said, "I am not concerned about it."

It may be time to dial up the concern-o-meter.

In a June 5-9 Practical Political Consulting (PPC) and MIRS survey of just 360 likely GOP voters announced Tuesday (though not yet available online), Lower thumped Amash in a head-to-head matchup, 49 percent to 33 percent. According to MIRS News, the poll also found that if President Donald Trump campaigned in the district for Lower, "the challenger's margin actually goes down 43 [percent] to 32 [percent]."

The poll did not include former Army National Guardsman Tom Norton, who has also filed to run. As Hot Air's Allahpundit notes, "That's Amash's best hope for a victory — draw more pro-Trump, anti-Amash candidates into the race, hope that the majority of Republican voters splinter among them, and win the nomination with a plurality."
    Sack

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post

When asked during a town hall meeting last month whether he fears his pro-impeachment comments could leave him vulnerable to a primary challenge by Michigan State Rep. Jim Lower, Rep. Justin Amash (R–Grand Rapids) smiled and said, "I am not concerned about it."

In a June 5-9 Practical Political Consulting (PPC) and MIRS survey of just 360 likely GOP voters announced Tuesday (though not yet available online), Lower thumped Amash in a head-to-head matchup, 49 percent to 33 percent. According to MIRS News, the poll also found that if President Donald Trump campaigned in the district for Lower, "the challenger's margin actually goes down 43 [percent] to 32 [percent]."

The poll did not include former Army National Guardsman Tom Norton, who has also filed to run. As Hot Air's Allahpundit notes, "That's Amash's best hope for a victory — draw more pro-Trump, anti-Amash candidates into the race, hope that the majority of Republican voters splinter among them, and win the nomination with a plurality."
    Turning on Trump is the kiss of death.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team

Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

3. Rock on:

SackMan518 (06-20-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post

You do realize that Amash is one of the top 3 "liberty"/Constitutional members in all of Congress, right? You may want to give him a pass for his mistake rather than let some establishment/rino replace him. Come on Sack, frawd already claimed love for the Constitution and small government earlier today... If you let him outdo you on that, I may have to hit the bottle again to try to make sense of reality....nothing would feel sacred.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    In your expert opinion, who do you think we should support? Is there another candidate out there who will make this country better off? Give me some names and reasons why. No emotional responses, please.
    That has nothing do with anything. No matter who else there is or isn't Trump is the dumbest mother fucker ever. The lies, the ongoing obstruction - telling people not to answer questions when they are called before Congress. Screaming "No Collusion" every day for 2 years, then going on TV and admitting he would fucking collude with another country.... THEN lying even more to cover his tracks. wtf!!???

The guy is a dip shit of the highest order and that makes him dangerous. But all that and everything else that I could have and have written about, just the never ending bullshitting and lying should be enough
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

6. Rock on:

direbills (06-20-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    That has nothing do with anything. No matter who else there is or isn't Trump is the dumbest mother fucker ever. The lies, the ongoing obstruction - telling people not to answer questions when they are called before Congress. Screaming "No Collusion" every day for 2 years, then going on TV and admitting he would fucking collude with another country.... THEN lying even more to cover his tracks. wtf!!???

The guy is a dip shit of the highest order and that makes him dangerous. But all that and everything else that I could have and have written about, just the never ending bullshitting and lying should be enough
    I actually agree with Woody. It's much easier to knock someone down than it is to build someone up. Come on, you might enjoy the challenge. Parroting the MSM isnt difficult. Now if you focused on matters of import to knock Chump like myself and others(who dont suffer from TDS) do, I could really respect that....maybe even buy you a beer and talk rock or something.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    I actually agree with Woody. It's much easier to knock someone down than it is to build someone up. Come on, you might enjoy the challenge. Parroting the MSM isnt difficult. Now if you focused on matters of import to knock Chump like myself and others(who dont suffer from TDS) do, I could really respect that....maybe even buy you a beer and talk rock or something.
    Parroting the MSM????? I'm talking about things he actually said and did.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan

Oh darn, you gave me an emotional response. I didn't see that coming.

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

10. Rock on:

StraightJ (06-21-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Oh darn, you gave me an emotional response. I didn't see that coming.
    Sorry I’m not a robot. But everything I said doesn’t need to be emotional because it’s all factual

Seek help. soflabillsfan

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Sorry I’m not a robot. But everything I said doesn’t need to be emotional because it’s all factual
    What good are facts when they don't answer my question?

Fuck this team

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    what good are facts when they don't answer my question?
    #FUCA