Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: David Johnson: Rosen will end up being one of the most dominant QB’s in the NFL

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
    You can't compare his draft day to after he played in the NFL, when the Patriots wouldn't have taken a 1st for him. I already explained this in a prior post, but you still don't get it, so I copied my exact words in hopes that even you will understand why you just made an absolutely ridiculous statement:

While it's true that NFL GMs often underestimate a player's talent in the draft, because it's hard to evaluate a player when he's playing against mostly amateurs who will never play in the NFL, once the guy practices & plays against real NFL players they can get a pretty good handle of a guy-especially a QB. When a QB's stock dramatically plummets 1 year after he was drafted, it's almost always the kiss of death on his career.
    Brett Favre too.

Actually there is dozens of examples.

But does this really matter?

Not really.

When he is good, i'll shove your face in being wrong and you'll pretend you don't see the posts.
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    Brett Favre too.

Actually there is dozens of examples.

But does this really matter?

Not really.

When he is good, i'll shove your face in being wrong and you'll pretend you don't see the posts.
    Fairplay is fairplay no? So when you are clearly wrong on something are you going actually own it? Or what you have been doing deleting old post from yourself and others?

3. Rock on:

junglesouljah (06-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Rosen has the skills to be good. We will see if he can develop the rest of it. I admit I have no idea.

Range Member

Status

Groan
    I hope he is just good enough this year that the Fins believe he may be their franchise qb and pass over all the other qb's at the top of next year's draft.

I am much more worried about Miami tanking and landing a stud qb in the draft than I am about Rosen putting everything together and having a solid career.

6. Rock on:

junglesouljah (06-17-19)

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Down and Out View Post
    Fairplay is fairplay no? So when you are clearly wrong on something are you going actually own it? Or what you have been doing deleting old post from yourself and others?
    Considering I don’t delete posts, yes I face when I’m wrong.

I’m just rarely wrong.
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

Range Member

Status

Groan

I’m just rarely wrong.
    What about the Hogan thread?

You will never live that one down.

9. Rock on:

junglesouljah (06-17-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Rosen is nicknamed The Chosen due to his race. No news if the classic Range member of the same name intends to sue.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Range Member

Status
    Groan

I’m just rarely wrong.
    What’s rarely to you... maybe 50 percent of the time? Everyone is going to be wrong from time to time. Why you rub others the wrong way is because you think you are some kind of football prophet and that couldn’t be further from the truth. The reality of the situation you are just as wrong as you are right.

12. Rock on:

junglesouljah (06-17-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Down and Out View Post
    Lit is a pathological liar who can't admit fault or be wrong. He has deleted posts and threads to cover up when he is wrong. This is who Lit is.
    L*t is a losser

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by bcw View Post
    what about the hogan thread?

You will never live that one down.
    lol
    L*t is a losser