Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCoy: So many teams were trying to trade for me and the Bills told them all NO

Waived Fan

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Literally, what the bleep? The guy makes a neutral post, which some of us(unlike his nemisis, Jungle, a Shady hater...or seandelevan, etc) see as very positive, and you mock him for it? Do you not realize posts like yours add even more reason for him to make the type of posts you decry?

Lit, good post. I will say that there is a possibility Beane may be holding out for an offer he can't refuse, but either way I think his current actions on McCoy are better than the previous dumping of Bills players for next to nothing by both him and former GMs. While McCoy's numbers last season likely ticked off fantasy football players who drafted him, the NFL isn't fantasy football, and Beane(and most knowledgeable fans) knows darned well how he crippled Shady's chances last season and that the odds are on him performing considerable better this season.

On the other hand, observing the replies so far, I am not sure how many on here actually read the article before posting as a reflexive response simply to mock Lit on something not directly related to the OP. However, the author clearly was mocking Shady, so I'm not exactly certain what to make of this. If you were making a case to mock Lit for that, it might be more warranted than this ad hominem nonsense, which I see as a bigger embarassment to the board(and less logical) than some of the things folks are currently moaning about. Like Jungle, you are killing the deputy rather than shooting the sheriff in self defense, and that is something I will not in good conscience endorse.
    I need a PHD to read some of your posts or Ritalin.

2. Rock on:

StraightJ (06-14-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by the climber View Post
    I need a PHD to read some of your posts or Ritalin.
    I can relate, being sometimes I feel I need those things to post them. Good work
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

4. Rock on:

cba fan (06-14-19),the climber (06-15-19)