Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I got 99 problems, but football knowledge ain’t one

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rcas0308 View Post
    Sure I’ll wager the Bills win more games than Miami next year. Lit you want to take your boy?
    PSA, Lit refused to pay Topas when he lost a bet with him.

I would like to see Lit bet that Rosen will have a better season than Allen.
    L*t is a losser

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    PSA, Lit refused to pay Topas when he lost a bet with him.

I would like to see Lit bet that Rosen will have a better season than Allen.
    Dont leave the more abusive frawd out of this. At least Lit will make wagers, even though some try to accuse him of not paying them on time(to be fair, he tried to pay Topas, who made things hard on Lit). The other fella is more abusive and seems even more sure of himself, and recently demanded you PROVE to him that Josh would do whatever this season. And people say I'm on something...lol, how do you prove stats before a season?

Anyhow, beyond who is most abusive on here, I want to be remembered for the guy who came up with the simple idea to shut up the constant bashing of others based on predictions. Jungle, I want to Make the Range Great Again, and limiting this petty bashing based on conjecture seems like a quality step. Maybe I can lay out a platform.

Heck, that gives me another idea....Range elections for office. Maybe we could "drain the Range"? :)
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4JbWSwUWew

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    Dont leave the more abusive frawd out of this. At least Lit will make wagers, even though some try to accuse him of not paying them on time(to be fair, he tried to pay Topas, who made things hard on Lit). The other fella is more abusive and seems even more sure of himself, and recently demanded you PROVE to him that Josh would do whatever this season. And people say I'm on something...lol, how do you prove stats before a season?

Anyhow, beyond who is most abusive on here, I want to be remembered for the guy who came up with the simple idea to shut up the constant bashing of others based on predictions. Jungle, I want to Make the Range Great Again, and limiting this petty bashing based on conjecture seems like a quality step. Maybe I can lay out a platform.

Heck, that gives me another idea....Range elections for office. Maybe we could "drain the Range"? :)
    Respect is earned not given. Lit has been nothing but an asshole to me. He has also been an asshole to a lot of posters on here. It's on him to change his behavior.
    L*t is a losser

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by rcas0308 View Post
    I see Rosen having a couple of stinker performances when Fitz is out and then getting traded once again. We talk about “it” factor, I just don’t see it. Lits pride is keeping him from seeing it too but deep down he knows Allen is a much better prospect.
    To me physical and mental toughness is the “IT”. Allen proved me wrong last year, I originally wanted Mayfield and I thought Allen was a very raw prospect that needed to sit a year. But what I saw last year was a team with a bad line, sorry WRs and no running game yet Allen was still making plays. He gave us the best chance to win of any of our QBs, despite his inexperience.

The “Pro Ready” Rosen flopped like the bust that he is and his team ended up drafting number 1 overall as a result. If he made more plays he wouldn’t have been traded, plain and simple.
    Lol.

I can’t wait.
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.