Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0

Obama is the Worst President Since World War II, Poll Says

It's an old article but still checks out. I guess that's what happens when you're a lying sack of shit who did nothing in office for 8 years.

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012, according to the poll, while 38% think the country would be worse off.

Ronald Reagan was the most common answer among those surveyed for the best President since World War II, with 35% choosing the Republican icon. Another 18% chose Bill Clinton, and 15% chose John F. Kennedy.

The survey of 1,446 registered voters, conducted June 24-30, had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.6 percentage points.
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Sackofshit quotes an article from 2014. Yes you heard it correct! 2014! No prizes who will be considered the worst, if the poll was conducted today to eternity. The Cult Master.

3. Rock on:

HipKat (06-11-19),junglesouljah (06-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Also, I have now decided that replying to his posts shortens the life of my keyboard for no reason. So I will not be pulled into a nonsensical discussion with ballsack going forwards. His post today takes the cake. Utter garbage.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I thought Trump supporters don't believe in polls.

6. Rock on:

junglesouljah (06-11-19)

waffle=pancake syrup trap

Status
    Groan
    Donald J Trump is the worst US president ever and it's not even close. You know it's bad when you make George W. Bush looker smart.
    L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

8. Rock on:

direbills (06-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by foster View Post
    I thought Trump supporters don't believe in polls.
    Oh we do, just not the ones from the MSM saying Hillary has a 98% chance to win. If it comes from Nate Silver you can also round file it.

Quote Originally Posted by direbills
    Also, I have now decided that replying to his posts shortens the life of my keyboard for no reason. So I will not be pulled into a nonsensical discussion with ballsack going forwards. His post today takes the cake. Utter garbage.
    Thanks, I look forward to not seeing anymore of your witless and poorly thought out replies! Have a nice life.
    Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

An Elite Member

Status
    Groan
    Without a doubt Obama is the greatest black President the United States has ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Fuck this team
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejays View Post
    Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    lol he's losing to the field.....

Site Staff Sucks

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    lol he's losing to the field.....

Funny, same thing happened in 2016 when that same poll had Clinton a lock

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    It's an old article but still checks out. I guess that's what happens when you're a lying sack of shit who did nothing in office for 8 years.

More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.

And 45% of Americans think the U.S. would be better off if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012, according to the poll, while 38% think the country would be worse off.

Ronald Reagan was the most common answer among those surveyed for the best President since World War II, with 35% choosing the Republican icon. Another 18% chose Bill Clinton, and 15% chose John F. Kennedy.

The survey of 1,446 registered voters, conducted June 24-30, had a margin of error of plus or minus 2.6 percentage points.
    Here, Faggot. This one is NOT an old article, you stupid fuck.
    I hope Dire quotes everything I post so you have to read it, since we both know you can't stop yourself, bitch

Trump worst president ever, Obama in top 10
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

14. Rock on:

direbills (06-12-19)