Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US-Mexico reach tariff deal aimed at stemming 'tide of migration,' Trump says

Status
    Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    I just bought pot from a Mexican, its not working

2. Rock on:

HipKat (06-08-19)

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Sometimes I post nice things and it changes to shit about wanting violent thing to happen to people................
    haha. id love to give you the benefit of the doubt but you do have a small track record of crossing the line when you get really worked up

if you told me it was honestly a text converter error, i guess i would beleed you. but you didnt say that

no worries. just dont do it again, and if it is a real text to voice error just change it

no. references. to. violence. to. solve. board. debates.

pretty clear rule
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

EMPEROR

Status

Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I just bought pot from a Mexican, its not working
    my ghetto weed man told me mexico produces mostly dirtweed. they call it AZ, after arizona for some reason. i think thats where they got the strain from, and its cheap. they make huge fields of it, then they sell it in the tiny nickel bags to a shitload of poor ppl. its so popular that they can make a pretty good amount of money from it, but they gotta do it out in the street to really move it. which is why sometimes they get in shootouts over territory. the smart ones do it from their house with a few dogs and a shotgun so everybody knows not to fk with you

the quality of weed has risen overall so dramatically that even our dirtweed can be potent if you get lucky. lets just say it gets the job done, but it sure aint like the good good, most of which comes from domestic basement growers who know what theyre doing
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

5. Rock on:

George (06-09-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    haha. id love to give you the benefit of the doubt but you do have a small track record of crossing the line when you get really worked up

if you told me it was honestly a text converter error, i guess i would beleed you. but you didnt say that

no worries. just dont do it again, and if it is a real text to voice error just change it

no. references. to. violence. to. solve. board. debates.

pretty clear rule
    No problemo, Boss. I'll just offer up a cold beer, instead......
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    my ghetto weed man told me mexico produces mostly dirtweed. they call it AZ, after arizona for some reason. i think thats where they got the strain from, and its cheap. they make huge fields of it, then they sell it in the tiny nickel bags to a shitload of poor ppl. its so popular that they can make a pretty good amount of money from it, but they gotta do it out in the street to really move it. which is why sometimes they get in shootouts over territory. the smart ones do it from their house with a few dogs and a shotgun so everybody knows not to fk with you

the quality of weed has risen overall so dramatically that even our dirtweed can be potent if you get lucky. lets just say it gets the job done, but it sure aint like the good good, most of which comes from domestic basement growers who know what theyre doing
    Illinois just voted to Legalize, effective Jan 2020. BUT in typical Ilinois stupidity, they removed the ability to grow your own. I guess they don't care if people who can't afford dispensary prices buy it on the street..... smh

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    No problemo, Boss. I'll just offer up a cold beer, instead......
    I guess those threats of violence are OK.

9. Rock on:

HipKat (06-08-19)

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by direbills View Post
    I guess those threats of violence are OK.
    Must be, because you know how dangerous us 55 yr old guys with bad knees that live 800 miles away are!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    mexico is like 1.5 billion miles from n. korea

yeah, dons currently running a D- on nk. he still has a chance to turn that around, but hes currently losing that one. if kim jung dongface test fires another real missile then its back to F for that one

has nothing to to with mexico, tho
    has everything to do with mexico. same exact script. btw, did you read this:

Mexico Agreed to Take Border Actions Months Before Trump Announced Tariff Deal

WASHINGTON — The deal to avert tariffs that President Trump announced with great fanfare on Friday night consists largely of actions that Mexico had already promised to take in prior discussions with the United States over the past several months, according to officials from both countries who are familiar with the negotiations.

Friday’s joint declaration says Mexico agreed to the “deployment of its National Guard throughout Mexico, giving priority to its southern border.” But the Mexican government had already pledged to do that in March during secret talks in Miami between Kirstjen Nielsen, then the secretary of homeland security, and Olga Sanchez, the Mexican secretary of the interior, the officials said.

The centerpiece of Mr. Trump’s deal was an expansion of a program to allow asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their legal cases proceed. But that arrangement was reached in December in a pair of painstakingly negotiated diplomatic notes that the two countries exchanged. Ms. Nielsen announced the Migrant Protection Protocols during a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee five days before Christmas.

And over the past week, negotiators failed to persuade Mexico to accept a “safe third country” treaty that would have given the United States the legal ability to reject asylum seekers if they had not sought refuge in Mexico first.

Mr. Trump hailed the agreement anyway on Saturday, writing on Twitter: “Everyone very excited about the new deal with Mexico!” He thanked the president of Mexico for “working so long and hard” on a plan to reduce the surge of migration into the United States.

It was unclear whether Mr. Trump believed that the agreement truly represented new and broader concessions, or whether the president understood the limits of the deal but accepted it as a face-saving way to escape from the political and economic consequences of imposing tariffs on Mexico, which he began threatening less than two weeks ago.

lol unclear? this is the standard playbook. Is there anyone left on the planet that doesnt understand that his threats are empty, his negotiating style the same thing over and over and over?

12. Rock on:

HipKat (06-09-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    not shocking

Range Member

Status
    Groan

FY2019 already over 600K crushing the top figures of the last 5 years