Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: US-Mexico reach tariff deal aimed at stemming 'tide of migration,' Trump says

  1. #11
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,577
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    i'd also like to remind you of those great and wonderfully successful agreements with NK. those have been remarkably um not successful. But Im sure its different this time.

  2. Rock on:

    HipKat (06-08-19)

  3. #12
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    5,031
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    idk what NOC is, but america simply cannot absorb the millions and millions of ppl that come from shithole countries that have dramatically lower standards of peace enforcement than the US does

    of course i very much want disadvantaged people to have better lives, but if we just open the doors to all the people really suffering at the hands of assholes ruining their country, they would pour in here and overwhelm our societies ability to take care of them. its just flatly unrealistic to expect us to be able to absorb all the downtrodden people from mexico and s. america

    if countries south of here were all like canada, who has a standard of living and peace enforcement similar to america, then yeah, lets make it easy for places with mostly good, law abiding people to come here if they want. thats just not at all the place we are at right now

    so if they want to come here they should follow the standard protocols and process so that we are at least making an effort to vet them as individuals that would contribute instead of just take, or worse, commit crimes and hurt people

    considering all the craziness that goes on south of this country, there really is no other choice
    Not. Not NOC. I think voice to text on iOS was Steve Jobs joke to America. After you struggle to get every word the where you want, just as you hit enter words will just change
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  4. #13
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    5,031
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    idk what NOC is, but america simply cannot absorb the millions and millions of ppl that come from shithole countries that have dramatically lower standards of peace enforcement than the US does

    of course i very much want disadvantaged people to have better lives, but if we just open the doors to all the people really suffering at the hands of assholes ruining their country, they would pour in here and overwhelm our societies ability to take care of them. its just flatly unrealistic to expect us to be able to absorb all the downtrodden people from mexico and s. america

    if countries south of here were all like canada, who has a standard of living and peace enforcement similar to america, then yeah, lets make it easy for places with mostly good, law abiding people to come here if they want. thats just not at all the place we are at right now

    so if they want to come here they should follow the standard protocols and process so that we are at least making an effort to vet them as individuals that would contribute instead of just take, or worse, commit crimes and hurt people

    considering all the craziness that goes on south of this country, there really is no other choice
    If we didn’t have a fuck face piece of shit in the White House, this could be solved easily and would solve other problems at the same time. Send them to China. China has cities that are deserted that were built to house millions of people. But nobody lives there. Nobody works there. Every amenity known to mankind is in the cities. Everything. They are fully contained Metropolitan Center that together have more than 12 million empty apartments. We can cut a fucking deal with China that would help our trade agreement, send these people to a better country where they can have jobs, that don’t pay shit, but they would be able to live, work, live normal lives. It would be a win win for everybody. That’s called thinking outside the box. Something the fucking asshole in the White House could never do nor could a single one of his stupid fucking supporters
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  5. #14
    SackMan518's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 31, 2017
    Posts
    3,953
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    nobody hates the piece of shit more than i do, but in this case being a flaming asshole had its benefits
    And that's why he was elected, not because he's a model citizen, because he get shit done.
    Sack

  6. #15
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    5,031
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    And that's why he was elected, not because he's a model citizen, because he get shit done.
    One thing in 2 1/2 years. He’s killing it!
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  7. #16
    Meathead's Avatar
    welcome to pwngville

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts
    27,159

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Not. Not NOC. I think voice to text on iOS was Steve Jobs joke to America. After you struggle to get every word the where you want, just as you hit enter words will just change
    GOD i hate that
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

    Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

  8. #17
    Meathead's Avatar
    welcome to pwngville

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts
    27,159

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    you dont have to be an immoral piece of shit person to get things done

    the damage he has done to our culture, our relationships, the huge winning being done by putin, and the horrible example he sets just as a person, would never be balanced by the few props i do give him

    even adding up all the things ive said hes done well hes still running on an F grade. some of the things i gave him props for hes already bungled back to a loss. i find him to be a disaster president. but he got mexico off their ass. woo hoo. still a huge net loss overall
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

    Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

  9. #18
    212frawk's Avatar
    Range Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1, 2014
    Posts
    3,577
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SackMan518 View Post
    And that's why he was elected, not because he's a model citizen, because he get shit done.
    getting things done

    Trump’s $3.6 Million Ireland Detour Brings Taxpayer-Funded Golf Tab To $105.8 million
    His for-profit golf course there posted promotional videos of him teeing off and his helicopter’s arrival
    — but deleted them after HuffPost began making inquiries.
    sack0shit. bringing you sacks full of shit. daily.

  10. #19
    HipKat's Avatar
    Fah Q

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 11, 2017
    Posts
    5,031
    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    GOD i hate that
    It’s so aggravating.....

    Sometimes I post nice things and it changes to shit about wanting violent thing to happen to people................
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind,
    never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”


    HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

  11. #20
    Meathead's Avatar
    welcome to pwngville

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 9, 2003
    Posts
    27,159

    Groan
    0
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 212frawk View Post
    i'd also like to remind you of those great and wonderfully successful agreements with NK. those have been remarkably um not successful. But Im sure its different this time.
    mexico is like 1.5 billion miles from n. korea

    yeah, dons currently running a D- on nk. he still has a chance to turn that around, but hes currently losing that one. if kim jung dongface test fires another real missile then its back to F for that one

    has nothing to to with mexico, tho
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

    Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •