Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Aaannnddd He's back!

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Groans: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post
    and like you were unbusy enough to be exhibiting your usual TDS symptoms during that time.

Just for you, I am going to address this statement one time, even though I know that you only made to incite a negative reaction.

I think you Trump supporters need to think long and hard about whether he will be reelected next year. First, and foremost, his entire term will be reduced to 30 second commercials pointing out all of this lies, all of this mistakes, the loss of credibility that we've got with the rest of the world, his supposed deals that were never real, and he won't be able to tweet his way out of that.

I understand that it's been a lot of fun waving the MAGA flag in the faces of all of his detractors, but it's becoming apparent that continually turning a blind eye to all of his screw ups, his supporters are probably setting themselves up for a rude awakening.But we are the ones with TDS syndrome. SMH

As for creating a threat to antagonizing another member, who are we talking about again? He’s done that possibly half a dozen times this week
    “There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.
    A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.
    Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

2. Rock on:

junglesouljah (06-11-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Just for you, I am going to address this statement one time, even though I know that you only made to incite a negative reaction.

I think you Trump supporters...

As for creating a threat to antagonizing another member, who are we talking about again? He’s done that possibly half a dozen times this week
    I'll say this one time also. The day after the election I posted a thread on here called "Did America Get Chumped?" or something like that, so you may want to requalify that. I did not endorse Chump, but he certainly was the lesser of 2 evils(or 3, if you want to count the compromised Gary Johnson), as most folks on here would likely agree, at least based upon what each candidate campaigned on vs what he actually delivered as I mentioned my concern in such thread. I'm not very fond of people who are only adept at tearing down, and hapless when it comes to expressing a better alternative. Unlike you and a couple of others, I don't obsess over one individual, but look at individual policies and see if they are Constitutional and helpful or not. Very few people, in my observation, tend to be all "good" or all "bad".

That's a decent segue for your other obsession.

Are you claiming he antagonized half a dozen members during your one shift of work you claimed caused you to not notice his presence? You're making the guy sound quite prodigious. Either way, the cycle won't stop with you fanning the flames, so it's self-evident when one peruses this thread and sees what you've created, that you don't want it to stop.

I dedicate this song to you and your obsessions mentioned in this post: (and the couple of other members of your ilk)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".
    -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightJ View Post

Are you claiming he antagonized half a dozen members during your one shift of work you claimed caused you to not notice his presence?
    I didn't post this because I noticed he was back. He posted a week or so, ago, too. Regardless, I posted this because he started being his normal dick-self

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856
    Seek help. soflabillsfan

5. Rock on:

junglesouljah (06-12-19)

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    I didn't post this because I noticed he was back. He posted a week or so, ago, too. Regardless, I posted this because he started being his normal dick-self
    Fair enough, friend. I dont want quarell with you, I just am trying to get folks to avoid the constant antagonism. Sometimes we have to be the change we want to see, or so they say.
    "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

The Greatest Story Never Told: EDIT: BANNED from ***tube, too dangerous to evil men.

"This is the new pick. This is the 1st pick. To you, this is gold; you do not get this. Because to give it to you would be throwing it away" Glengarry Glen Ross paraphrase. My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

so fresh

Status
    Groan
    How so?

I haven't done anything.
    My name is Ryan, and I am an anonymous Patriots fan. I was owned in a football bet by a resident of a country whose favorite sport is soccer. Here are some nuggets of my football knowledge:• We should have paid more than the Jets for pick #3 in the 2018 draft, since there will be no chance that we can draft Josh Rosen now.• The sky is falling - we lost Mike Gillislee.• Scott Chandler is going to blow up playing with Gronk.• Chris Hogan is going to blow up playing with Brady.• Tyrod Taylor will set the league on fire.

Fah Q

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterateStylish View Post
    How so?

I haven't done anything.
    Oh, I know. You never do.......

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9. Rock on:

junglesouljah (06-12-19)

Banned

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by junglesouljah View Post
    BertSquirtgum, you seem to have an obsession with male anal sex. Looks like you are projecting your fantasies.
    Nope. Just anal sex in general. Wrong again.

Range Member

Status
    Groan
    Quote Originally Posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
    Nope. Just anal sex in general. Wrong again.
    At least your obsession isn't with prison or forced anal sex, which seandelevan seems to mention more than anyone on here(or that I've encounted in real life, now that I think of it, lol).

I haven't noticed him mentioning it quite as much during the offseason, to be fair.