Thread: Ror

Groan
    Groans: 0

Ror

Proving he's a stud in St. Louis.
    Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own..

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Heís always been the type of player thatís built for the playoffs. High Hockey IQ, dependable, and clutch.

That said he never seemed to me to be a regular season game changer. He better suited to a playoff style game, grinding, fewer calls, less end to end where his lack of speed is exposed.

Groan
    Of course. Add him to the list of guys like Marshawn Lynch, Dareus, and Gilmore.

The ďI donít want to be here...so Iím gonna suck/act a fool/bitch until the organization gets tired of me and trades me away and then Iíll tryĒ list.

Fuck him.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan
    A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio
    If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-ďif youíre good you suck, if youíre bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you donít suck,....guess what....you suckĒ

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post
    Of course. Add him to the list of guys like Marshawn Lynch, Dareus, and Gilmore.

The ďI donít want to be here...so Iím gonna suck/act a fool/bitch until the organization gets tired of me and trades me away and then Iíll tryĒ list.

Fuck him.
    I'm not seeing much more from him in STL than I saw in Buffalo. Still excels at Faceoffs, but isn't any faster. I like the guy as a player, but unless you get to the playoffs, his type of play is of average use during the season.

welcome to pwngville
    Groan
    i thought it was foolish to trade him just bc he said something to the effect that the constant losing was sapping his love for the game

i understand why a coach would cringe at a statement like that from your leader but they could have overcome that. it was a knee jerk to move him and left a hole in the squad that is very hard to replace
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga
    Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Groan
    groaned 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    i thought it was foolish to trade him just bc he said something to the effect that the constant losing was sapping his love for the game

i understand why a coach would cringe at a statement like that from your leader but they could have overcome that. it was a knee jerk to move him and left a hole in the squad that is very hard to replace
    I agree. But I also feel that there's a point in time when it's not working with the mix you have, it's time to make the bold move. With ROR out of the way, Casey's received playing time and responsibility he wouldn't have received. Other players as well. There's a point where your plan B needs to work. Would he make the Sabres a better team? Yes. Would he make the Sabres a team that's good enough to challenge for the Cup? I don't think so.

I'm looking forward to next season and seeing what our organization is made up of.